Ratings for Dr. Daniel Fleming

Dr. Fleming overall is a great doctor.I saw him the first time and he sat down and answered all of my questions and did my surgery, but the rest of their staff is less than professional. A couple days after my surgery I had to be seen for a slight complication and I got in to see the PA. She was decent. Took time examining me and getting my story but then quickly rushed us out and told us to make an appt in a week. My next appt we were told I would see the doctor but instead I saw a different PA she quickly introduced herself looked at my throat. I tried to ask questions about something the doc had said at my initial appt but she quickly blew me off and told me to make an appointment in four weeks. The office is constantly packed which I understand for the healthcare,but the rest of the staff should be much more courteous.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

He is not a knowledgeable dr. No bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

He took care of my one year old with chronic ear infections and had tubes put in her ear and was recommended to him by the wonderful Dr Valerie Ostrower, she was ear infection free and is now 5 and doing great.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Daniel Fleming's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)

AARP