Ratings for Dr. Curt R. Stock

I've been going here since I was a baby. Tons of ear problems, still have a tube in one ear! Dr. Heiney (sp?), before his time, was awesome...but Dr. Stock is/was a perfect man to fill his shoes. Hands down Dr. Stock is a good man. I just love when he vacuum's out my ears.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Beginning to wonder...had surgery, still having difficulties (not minor ones)...back and forth to this test, or that test....gave me a prescription that contradicted with my heart medication. Still don't feel like he's listening to my current problem...he's having me tested for an area I'm not having difficulties with....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Stock is amazing I have been going to him for 16 years, and he is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring, takes you serious, and truly cares about your well being. He always remembers people, and makes you feel like you are the only one that matters at the moment. I have recommended everyone I know to him and never heard anything bad. His staff can be a little of a pain, but he is very worth it!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Curt R. Stock's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Bountiful, UT