Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Johnson

I found this doctor to be very rude. She was condescending and would ask a question, only to cut me off. She seemed to realize how nasty she was being toward the end of the visit, and printed some information off for me. But, it was too little too late. I'll never go back to her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Waiting time is absolutly inappropriate, from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

I saw this Dr. years ago for a physical for my employer. She was extremely rude in her questioning. For example, she asked if I'd ever gotten dizzy or fainted. I said both (we were talking at that time about a 40 year history). She SCREAMED at me, "DIZZY or FAINTED?" Several other dual questions were screamed at me. She referred me to a gynecologist for a condition. When I saw the gynecologist, she said I didn't have the condition and didn't know why I was sent there -- everything was fine! Possibly, Dr. Johnson was inexperienced at that time, and has improved over the past few years, but I chose never to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

An excellent doctor, who did a thorough examination and medical history check. When I explained that I have a phobia about doctors, she was particularly understanding and sympathetic. I found her informative, chatty, and very personable. My experience was obviously completely different from the previous description, as I found this doctor to be among the best that I have visited.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

She was one of the worst doctors I’ve ever visited. She was extremely rude to me from the start of the appointment. She continuously cut me off and treated me like a child. She wouldn’t listen to anything I said and I finally had to get rude back just to get her to stop talking over me and listen.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2005

Dr. Mary M. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois