Ratings for Dr. DANIEL Hwang

DR hwang is awesome, I had tonsil stones and he immediately knew what I was talking about and didn't dismiss my concern in wanting to treat them. He agreed I should get a tonsillectomy . I had my tonsillectomy with no complications. He was thorough, very nice and informative. The Reston surgical center was amazing also! Although having your tonsils removed Is the worst surgery I have ever had - he knew what he was doing and I am very happy!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Hwang treated my daughter when she was 18 months old with recurrent ear infections. His diagnostic was straight forward and explained to us what was the cause of the problem and the solution as well (ear tubes surgery). After he complete the procedure with my daughter we were able to say good bye to the ear infections. My daughter is 4 years old and super happy girl. I thanks God for put Dr Hwang and his staff on our path. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Hwang is a damn good Doctor! Caring and has an extremely good demeanor. He did sinus surgery on me and was the best! He knows what he is doing and his staff is probably the best I have encountered. I am a provider myself and I know what I am talking about. His office is always ready and willing to accommodate you. Simply the best! Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Doctor Hwang was a great doctor to see! He had an opening right away which can be worrisome but he was a great doctor. He explained to me what he thought was wrong and pointed it out on his throat diagram. He was very thorough and considerate of my problem. He scoped my throat which isnt fun but gave me peace of mind that I did have a problem (unlike others who thought I was crazy and gave me anxiety meds). So far the treatment is working. The staff there was very nice and they seemed to actually like their job. I was a little early to my appointment and they brought me right in to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Very compassionate and kind. Staff was helpful and visit was timely.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. DANIEL Hwang's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

GHI