Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Bahadori

I have taken my four children to see Dr. Bahadori throughout the years. His bedside manners with the children are excellent and very patient with them. He has had to operate on a couple of my kids and the results have been excellent. He is very conservative and is not one to push for any surgical option unless it is absolutely necessary. I have given his name to many people over the years and they have thanked me for the recommendation. Hope he is not planning to retire anytime soon. He is GREAT!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Bahadori has been taking care of my three children with all their ear nose and throat issues over the past few years. He is one of the best doctors I have encountered working with kids. My children are looking forward to seeing him and he always puts them at ease in a doctors office. He is extremely caring and an excellent surgeon. He does not rush into recommending surgeries and tried many treatments before recommending surgery. My sons surgery was very successful and he was kind to call the night of the surgery to check on my son. I have not seen service like this in a long time in the health care area.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Bahadori was great when working with my child, at the time only 10 months old. He explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. The issue I have is not with him, but with some of the staff at this office. The main receptionist at the front is very rude. My first time there after I signed in, I asked her if we needed to fill out paperwork because my daughter is a new patient. She rudely answered me by stating I'll get to you when I can, there are pople ahead of you. Then, for a separate appointment, when I took my child for a hearing test for her 9:30 appointment I was told they would not be able to do it because the only person who does them called out sick. So, instead of calling me to reschedule they waited till I had taken off work, picked up my child from daycare, and driven her to her appointment to then tell me in person that basically me being there is a huge waste of time. Oh and I still had to pay a $35 copay. The receptionist did apologize, but when I explained how I took off work for this and I don't have time to be taking more leave to come again for this appointment she acted like she didn't even care and it wasn't her problem. That is completely unacceptable. While Dr. Bahadori is great, the staff is not so in the future I will finding a new ped's ENT doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

An excellent ENT, caring. And competent doctor. I have recommended a number of people to him and they all have had a positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The BEST doctor, caring, kind and competent. I recommended a number of people to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

My daughter had her adenoids removed because she could not breath through her nose by another ENT in this practice. The problem persisted and we were recommended to see another ENT. So we did, Dr Bahadori. He spent with us just a few minutes during our appointment that we waited for two months and run out of the door recommending tonsils removal. I questioned him about surgery because I saw that my daughter struggles with the breathing through her nose not mouth. She was doing perfectly fine breathing through her mouth. And his response was that if surgery does not help then we can look at her adenoids again. Wait a minute, so just because you do not have time to look at them right now, we have to have a tonsillectomy. Anyway this is how it sounded. I was very disappointed and would never return to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Best pediatric ENT out there. My son has been suffering with nasal congestion and nost bleeds. I went to several ent's but they just said to add saline drops and some recommended nasonex which made it worse and some recommended removal of adnoids. Dr. Bahadori did an endoscope which was very pain free for my toddler and ruled out adenoids and suggested some allergy medicine.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Bahadori. I bounced around from doctor to doctor trying to fix a terrible pain problem I had, before finally finding Dr. Bahadori. He was one of the only doctors who actually cared about my problem, answered all of my questions, and took initiative. Whereas most doctors I encountered seemed to want to kick me out the moment they couldn't find a diagnosis, Dr. Bahadori played the role of detective and managed to find and fix my problem (required surgery, which he performed). Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgable, excellent Otolaryngologist!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Extremely helpful and excellent rapport with my child. Put her at ease and was able to address the problem without any need for surgery. It was well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

recommended surgery to remove adenoids for my son 2 years ago, and we decided not to do that. My son is doing perfectly alright and we are glad we did not have them removed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Robert S. Bahadori's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1989)