Ratings for Dr. Irene Jednak

Easy to see her for the first (and last time?) at Clinique des 2 Tours at 1001 Robert Bourassa Boul. Truly a GP. She had limited knowledge of certain diagnostic tools (relevant cardiac ischemia blood tests- serial 24h set of troponins). She however provided me with the essentials needed in my situation : S/L NTG spray prn. She rightfully referred me to a specialist for my de novo chest pain. EKG nurse was very kind. Thank you Dr Jednak.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

She is full of herself, enjoying the trill of speed diagnosis... very expeditive... she does not listen, her diagnosis was wrong so I took the wrong medication... if she had more carefully looked, a sign was there for a competent Doctor to rule out her diagnosis...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

She is neither the best nor the worst doctor that I met. She is not very compassionate and does not care about your problem or pain at all . But I feel that she is knowledgeable and experienced.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She's by far the worst doctor i have ever seen! Hautaine, condescendante, ne répond pas au question et est extrêmement froide. J'ai dû également consulter un autre médecin la journée meme car Mme Jednak a littéralement sortie du bureau après 4 minutes de consultation, restant mes questions sans réponse . Je suis sortie du bureau en pleurant. Elle ne mérite vraiment pas d'être un médecin, je n'avais jamais vu ca de ma vie.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Helpful and kind, she made me feel comfortable from the very first time we met.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I honestly can not believe all the negative comments concerning Dr Jednak. My experience with her has been very good. She is professional, attentive and knowledgeable. She answers all my questions, knows which tests need to be done and gives me the right advice concerning my health problems. She is direct but not "arrogant". I have never felt rushed or mistreated in any way and am very glad she is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Saw her at Elna medical clinic. Very expeditive, does not listen, visit is 2 mins, Jednak does not deserve to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I was very worried when I saw her. She was cold and did not give me details. I tried asking more questions but she didn't answer.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

both requisitions from this doctor were invalid, because they did not follow the testing sequence required by ramq. It took another day of waiting at the clinic to see another doctor to sort out the mistake. do not rely on this doctor's expertise.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Unlike most of the reviews below, my experience was good overall. Dr Jednak was smiling, polite, professional and efficient. Did not feel rushed or that she was rude. She listened to my symptoms and took the time to examine me properly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016