Ratings for Dr. James A. Salata

I am under Dr.Slata's care for masses in my throat. Being pregnant, this is an extra scary experience. I could not ask for better care than Dr.Slata. He sees the full picture, is caring, patient and extremely knowledgeable. One of the absolute best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Salata performed my thyroidectomy and partial para thyroid removal in February 2011. His diagnoses was accurate and the surgery was a success. I highly recommend him and his office staff. Very caring and knowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Salata performed my thyroidectomy in July 2010. He and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. He was not only a great doctor/surgeon, but he was very courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

The doctor's staff was very friendly and helpful. My appointment started on time. Dr. Salata did a very complete examination, explained his findings and my options in detail, and then spent as much time answering my questions as I needed. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. James A. Salata's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI