Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Mulligan

Fails to follow up with patients in a timely manner

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I had a dental abscess under my jaw and was admitted to the hospital as the infection was spreading rapidly. I owe her my life as she successfully performed surgery (navigating around critical facial nerves) entering through the neck to drain the abscess. She was professional, highly competent and knowledgable and I wouldn't hesitate to see her again for ENT related issues. She operates out of several hospitals and is a well respected doctor with years of experience and it shows.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I felt as though this doctor didn't care about why I was there and didn't want to listen to my boring medical problem. She seemed irritated to have me there. The receptionist was rude and not helpful and the nurse who fist saw me was even ruder!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

The basic truth is i would not reccomened this ent to anyone in my family or my friends.There is 2 dissent people in that office who are nice & helpful, that is the receptionist whos so sweet & the younger nurse who i was never able to see but when she would see me up front she would smile & ask me how i was which was very nice.There's 2 other people there which is a lady around her late 20's who sits up front who is constantly on her phone either texting or on calls very unprofessional to me the other is a older lady which is also a nurse im sorry to say but it is very unpleasant to be seen by she is very rude & non-understaning as soon as you look at her it just looks likes shes mad @ the world.Now as for dr. she is always late & theres always an excuse on one of my visits i came out of the room to use the rest room & saw her in her office talking on her phone while i had been in the room waiting for 35 mins now u can imagine my fustration and 2 top it off she didnt even listen to what i had to say.The worst Patient care ever.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

She was very unhelpful. She stated that I am too young (23years old) to have anything to worry about. That it must be acid reflux (which it is not!). Then she wanted me to go home with this tube shoved up my nose and down into my throat and sleep with it there.... um no! She passed off everything I was complaining about that I've had for months and didn't look like she was even listening. She sat there with her coffee, excited about using me as a test subject.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. Mulligan's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Issaquah, WA