Ratings for Dr. Randall P. Bennett

I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett for over two years. I was referred to him by my GP after a series of endless sinus infections. I had septoplasty which was surprisingly simple. I had the surgery on a Friday and was back to work Monday. I am now receiving allergy shots weekly. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The clinicians to administer the shots know me by name and always friendly and even keeled even when it a bit hectic. find Dr Bennett to be very professional and knowledgableI like his matter-of-fact approach, but such approach doesn't make him unfriendly or seem cold. He is friendly and genuinely concerned . I recommend Dr Bennett and Cascade.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had 2 ear infections 6 mos apart & Dr. Bennett said if the symptoms came back again we would test for allergies. He was upset that I declined a 2nd hearing test when my ear infection symptoms returned. I tried to schedule a test for allergies they told me I needed to set another appointment to be seen before he would test my allergies. I told them I had already spent money for two visits for ear infections & one hearing test, after which he told he I had great hearing for my age (45). The doctor already knew my symptoms and should have no issue ordering the allergy test. I feel that he just wanted to make more money off of me with all the extra visits and testing. I asked them to speak to the doctor and they said they would call me back after the weekend. After a month of no word I called again and the woman snapped at me saying he requires that I be seen AND do another hearing test before he would give me any allergy test. I had my general doctor refer me to an allergist instead. Doctor Bennett needs an ethics check!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been Dr. Bennett's patient for over two years, with weekly allergy shots. My notable experiences are below: -I requested a Sudafed prescription (though it is OTC and controlled), at the suggestion of my pharmacist husband. He said the pharmacy will not fill that. He finally wrote me the script when I dragged in my husband, saying, "Oh, I only said insurance wouldn't cover it." -He has a problem meeting my eyes. In other words, I learned to wear a heavy coat and cross my arms over my chest when I'm in his office. -He will not allow my husband to give me shots at home, because I had a fainting reaction at his office to a shot. This would be understandable, but I have a history of fainting with needles, and the only way to avoid it is to lie down while receiving injections, which I cannot do at his office. He would rather have me drive on the freeway from his office after fainting, than to lose the extra money his office makes from administering shots. He just wants $.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

This is a great office. Took both my kids there. They actually like kids! One needed surgery (tonsils) and was done in their surgery center. All went well - even got a call from Dr. Bennett, himself, that night. Never had that happen. Would go back there in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My visit to the office was great! Dr. was on time (I have been twice and always seen on time - unusual for a medical practice). I had all my questions answered and treatment was begun ASAP. The best part was that surgery was avoided. Two prior ENT's had both told me surgery was needed. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

My visits to Dr Bennett's office were awful! Nobody is friendly I was told that the whole right side of my sinuses were blocked due to allergies. And allergy shots would fix that. Even though I told him I had broken my nose a million times and have massive re-occuring sinuitis. He did not even discuss my ct scan. I got a 2nd opinion and immediatley the Dr said I needed surgery my right sinuses were completely blocked and asked why Dr Bennett was not ding surgery I said I did not know as I was trying to get my medical records transfered from Dr bennetts I got the run around. 1st they lost them then they wanted to charge me for transfering them. Then they transfered the wrong information. So I had to drive to the office to get everything corrected. And the allergy serum they made was all wrong tand they mixed all the grasses together in which could've sent me into a massive asthma attack. My new dr informed me. Bennet is an awful dr I would never see him again he is just out for the $.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Randall P. Bennett's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA