Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Bikhazi

I had a great experience with Dr. Bikhazi. He explained in detail what was wrong with my sinuses and what my options were. He took the time to answer my questions. He also focused on identifying the cause of my chronic sinus problems, not just a temporary fix. He has done over 5,000 sinus surgeries like mine. He's very smart and talented and I trust him. I was referred to him by another doctor who I also have a lot of respect for, and I thank God that he got me in the right place at the right time (with Dr. Bikhazi).

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Curbside arrogant manner, did not listen to anything I said, even said he didn't care about the Clinic's audiology report as he handed it to me. Speed read my MRI report and reviewed the MRI graphics for 90 seconds for the first time. Didn't even look at the original CT scan report and passed me off to his buddy down at Univ.Wash. I asked what the White spot was next to my middle ear in the MRI scan. He rattled off a fancy name, some kind of blood matter, but WORST of all he said it could be anything and added- "Could be my Brain falling down". I am not kidding, he actually said that. No thanks and I don't want anything to do with him or his referral. I feel sorry for the staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Did not listen to me. Didn't even let me talk. Reviewed files containing mis-diagnosis and proceeded on that basis. Didn't give me "the time of day" - one of worst times I've ever been treated seeing a specialist. I was very upset after waiting so long for the apt to be brushed off like this. Didn't care about my concerns or particular constraints. Would never recommend this ENT dept (he's in charge of it).

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Performed surgery and cut a nerve. Now I have an area the size of my palm on my head that I have no feeling. Everett Clinic was unwilling to do anything. Hid behind that it did not fit the definition of malpractice.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

saved my life

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Paul H. Bikhazi's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim