Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Block

Dr Block removed an infected lymph node from my daughters neck about 5 years ago. He did an amazing job and was very thorough and informative. I just found out he has left the Eau Claire area and we are so bummed! We loved Dr Block and would recommend him to anyone needing an expert ENT!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Block was very polite and is very personable to the patient . This is the kind of doctor other doctors should model themselves after. H ehas been very helpful in treating my bronciotis . As long as hes been my doctor (past 7 yrs ) he has always been there for me and treated me as a person and not as a number with $$$ signs after it . My advise > Dr block is a number 10 .We will miss him as he is moving on to greener pastures i'm told God bless and keep you well dr block !!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I was treated by doctor Block for thyroid cancer. He is very knowledgeable and kind he is also an excellent surgeon. He removed my thyroid. When my TSH levels needs to be checked he calls me himself at home with the results! He is personal and listens to my concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Block's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Eau Claire, WI