Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Swanson

Did NOT give us hearing aid options for our son. His attitude was 'it is what it I'd. Went to another dr and he was shocked that my son wasn't referred for a hearing aid. Much better care out there than him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

As a new patient with Dr. Swanson, was a terrible experience. Was very rude, condescending, not kind in any way.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

he is very understanding and kind. makes you very comfortable and listens to all symptoms without cutting you off and diagnosing you too quickly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Swanson is a Workers Comp Doctor. From my experience, I felt as though my pain and discomfort were ignored and ridiculed. I feel he is more concerned in getting someone back to work as a cost saver for Workers Comp then he is about a persons healing status, comfort and concerns. I do not reccomend Dr. Gregory Swanson to anyone.

Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Swanson was the first ENT to recommend saline rinse for my symptoms of PND, excess mucas, coughing, chest pain. He listened to me explain what my symptoms were. He seemed very interested in the other ENT that I had seen opinion, and gave no indication he felt that I was a difficult or unreasonable patient. The office visit went reasonably well, so to find in my office notes that he felt negatively about the visit and what he said could influence other Doctors!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Swanson. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Swansons staff (his nurse especially) is very disrespectful and condesending. The reason I rated Dr. Swanson very low was because he did not know what went on after surgery. I still do not have my return to work paperwork, didn't know I had to return to work until my EMPLOYER called me to ask me. Very unresponsible. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Gregory J. Swanson's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal