Ratings for Dr. François Fassier

His secretary at the MUHC is horrible! Miserable person.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Best doctor I ever had period. He is incredibly good with kids and takes the time to explain. Had 3 operations with him and walk because of him Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

He has taken care of my son Luca ''LAZYLEGZ'' and have saved him, when other Doctors were saying that there was no hope for him and that he would never stand-up or never walk.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Moi et ma soeur jumelle nous avons été suivie par docteur fassier grasse a plusieurs opération nous avons la chance de marcher merci de tous coeur

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Fassier, autant en clinique qu'en chirurgie, est le meilleur médecin, point. Nous sommes extrêmement chanceux qu'il soit le médecin de notre fils.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

J'ai été opéré par Dr. Fassier à l'été 2011 pour ma rotule qui disloquais. Avant sa j'ai eu un suivi de 5 ans avec lui. J'ai vu plusieurs médecins et spécialiste avant, mais honêtement c'est LE meilleur que j'aie jamais vu. Un génie!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Fassier is the best doctor. We trust him 100%. He is a rare kind. Very knowledgeable, connects with and knows his patients very well, responds to emails (even while he's out-of the country on holiday and on unholy hours), makes sure his patients are doing well post-surgery and even if he's probably already home or going on holiday, he still makes follows up and calls the nurse for instructions. My son had a surgery this December, and before he went to his holiday, he went to see us to check up on my son and inform us about the operation and all the things we need to know and made sure the nurses are properly instructed. But even at 10:30pm that night, he called the nurses to give instructions and made sure that my son is also comfortable. Before our discharge, he even called again to make sure things are ok (he's already on vacation!). I know it's selfish to keep asking him to not retire...but I know many families, if not all of the families under his care would not want him to retire, because we love and trust him a lot. We are so blessed to have found Dr. Fassier. I hope that he will be able to train another one like him. All the staff have high regard of him as well. He's really an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

J'ai été opéré par Dr Fassier en 1989 alors que j'étais âgé de quelque mois puisque je suis né avec un pied bot, j'ai subis 3 opérations mon dernier a été à l'âge de 7 ans. J'aimerais beaucoup remercier Dr Fassier pour le beau travail qu'il a fait j'ai rencontré des personnes comme moi puis il ont pas eu un aussi beau travail que moi .MERCIIII encore

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr.Fassier takes care of my son who has Osteogenesis Imperfecta. He is absolutely amazing. I always get emails same day or within 24 hours after I send one to him. He is so caring and is one of the most skilled orthopedic surgeons in the world. I trust him with my sons life. I was so grateful that inspite of him about to retire he made sure to book my sons surgeries with him and they were within a month of me speaking with him about needing the rods. He is a wonderful wonderful man. I am so thankful for his care.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I saw Dr Fassier once as a followup after my son was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health. We thought everything was normal. Dr Fassier saw the MRI and sent us to see an oncologist. He saved my son's life by insisting that we see a specialist and arranged the appointment within 2 days. I really cannot comment about his staff as we saw him in the clinic, the appointment was made my the hospital

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013