Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Cruz

Had my first appt with Dr Cruz last week..he found a problem on the MRI sent to him from Colville hospital..it wasn't told to me in Dec when I had the MRI done...My left eye has been getting bad..just thought it was old age. The problem is with the sinus infection the skin between my sinus and eye is really thin..Dr Cruz and his staff tried so hard to get me in to have the infection taken care of..The staff and Dr Cruz are great. Couldn't make the next day appt live 3hrs from Spokane wouldn't have been able to make it back to town with things that have to be done around here. Any way very impressed that he found a problem that wasn't told to me in Dec.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I had one appointment with Dr. Cruz, 6/20/16, and he told me he didn’t know why I was sent to see him as he could do nothing for me. Making a second appointment with Dr. Cruz would be NOT PROPER, as I had already wasted my money and government Medicare money on the first visit. An Emergency Room visit, 6/25/16, that I had to make after seeing Dr. Cruz and be admitted to the Hospital for a three night stay because Dr. Cruz wouldn’t do anything to improve my condition was NOT PROPER.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Cruz is very abrubt with a horrible bedside manner. He asked my husband when he had a surgeys.. what year.. as my husband doesn't remember dates well. The doctor snapped at me saying don't talk. Also... His nurse was rude. Didn't say hello to us. Had a scowl on her face the whole time. This office is amazingly rude and unprofessional despite its professional appearance.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My nephew was in for a routine tonsillectomy yesterday after surgey dr cruz refused to give him any pain meds beside over the counter. My nephew is 6. His parents were told that he would proba ly have to go back to the er for fluids after surgery because he wouldnt be able to swallow from the pain. I understand being careful with prescriptions but the kid is 6 and his parents are far crom any type of drug addicts. I do not recommend dr cruz he is a sadistic human being that likes to make childern suffer for no reason at all. Part of being a doctor means making sure your patiant is as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I like a Dr. who is in to what he does. I found Dr. Cruz to be all business. I have had two surgeries by him with great success. There are always many options in medicine. If you want the facts and are able to make an informed decision about your own health, Dr. Cruz is your guy.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

When I explained the problems that I've been having with my allergies and repeated sinus infections, his response was, "So what do you want me to do about it?" Hmm . . . Let's see, you're a doctor and I'm a patient, I mistakenly thought you could help me (?) He was unprofessional, rude, and a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I took my son to see Dr. Cruz for a tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. The doctor was very polite to us, was engaged with my son (took the time to ask about his interests, school, etc.), and was concise and clear about presenting information about my son's specific problem and our options for care. The surgery went well, and after care was excellent. My son will go in for two additional procedures, and Dr. Cruz was careful to run all necessary tests, and explain the results in language that was easy to understand, and NOT condescending in any way. He has a wonderful bedside manner, in my opinion, and he has been thorough and professional every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I just met Dr. Cruz pertaining to infections. He was very unprofessional. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. Not only did he put down my family doctor, whom I have been seeing for over 20 years, but he also interrupted me when I was explaining symptoms and basically told me he didn't want to hear about them. He was very rude and condescending. I read the God-complex and inferiority statements and must agree. It is amazing that with the way he treats people, he has not been taken out of the practice. The worst of it was I did not get the opportunity to inform him of everything I pertaining to my issues with my sinuses. I felt very rushed and treated like cattle.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I am seeing dr Cruz for acid reflux and find him very helpful. He did a scope and it was quick and easy. I will continue to see him. I have been very pleased with his staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Cruz by my GP for chronic sinus infections but he seemed more intent on performing surgery for a deviated septum. I asked if the surgery would solve my problems with my sinuses and he told me that it would not, but it could help me to breathe better. I explained that I had no problems breathing, and reiterated that I was looking for relief for my sinus infections. He was completely disinterested in helping me or answering my questions, but was very adept at making me feel that I was inferior to him. I noticed that someone else mentioned a God-complex in their comments about this dr and I have to concur. His nurse was also arrogant and cold and I have never come away from a doctor's appointment feeling so frustrated, that my time was more wasted, or that my concerns were so shockingly unaddressed. He gave a repeat performance for my daughter shortly after my appt when she visited him for sinus problems and he was only interested in removing her adenoids.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas