Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Cruz

I love Dr. Cruz. He was part of my brain surgery team and was extremely professional when a nurse was not. He was the first to see me BEFORE the operation, the first to see me AFTER the operation, and has been a great resource and provider following up after the operation. I have read some of the comments already posted and all I can says is, "WHAT?!" I wonder if we're reviewing the same doctor and if those who reviewed him so negatively were actually in the right place/knew what their referrals actually said... I love him - he's great - go see him. THANK YOU DOCTOR CRUZ!! Seriously - a light in a bad, dim situation.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Had my first appt with Dr Cruz last week..he found a problem on the MRI sent to him from Colville hospital..it wasn't told to me in Dec when I had the MRI done...My left eye has been getting bad..just thought it was old age. The problem is with the sinus infection the skin between my sinus and eye is really thin..Dr Cruz and his staff tried so hard to get me in to have the infection taken care of..The staff and Dr Cruz are great. Couldn't make the next day appt live 3hrs from Spokane wouldn't have been able to make it back to town with things that have to be done around here. Any way very impressed that he found a problem that wasn't told to me in Dec.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I had one appointment with Dr. Cruz, 6/20/16, and he told me he didn’t know why I was sent to see him as he could do nothing for me. Making a second appointment with Dr. Cruz would be NOT PROPER, as I had already wasted my money and government Medicare money on the first visit. An Emergency Room visit, 6/25/16, that I had to make after seeing Dr. Cruz and be admitted to the Hospital for a three night stay because Dr. Cruz wouldn’t do anything to improve my condition was NOT PROPER.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Cruz is very abrubt with a horrible bedside manner. He asked my husband when he had a surgeys.. what year.. as my husband doesn't remember dates well. The doctor snapped at me saying don't talk. Also... His nurse was rude. Didn't say hello to us. Had a scowl on her face the whole time. This office is amazingly rude and unprofessional despite its professional appearance.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My nephew was in for a routine tonsillectomy yesterday after surgey dr cruz refused to give him any pain meds beside over the counter. My nephew is 6. His parents were told that he would proba ly have to go back to the er for fluids after surgery because he wouldnt be able to swallow from the pain. I understand being careful with prescriptions but the kid is 6 and his parents are far crom any type of drug addicts. I do not recommend dr cruz he is a sadistic human being that likes to make childern suffer for no reason at all. Part of being a doctor means making sure your patiant is as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I like a Dr. who is in to what he does. I found Dr. Cruz to be all business. I have had two surgeries by him with great success. There are always many options in medicine. If you want the facts and are able to make an informed decision about your own health, Dr. Cruz is your guy.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

When I explained the problems that I've been having with my allergies and repeated sinus infections, his response was, "So what do you want me to do about it?" Hmm . . . Let's see, you're a doctor and I'm a patient, I mistakenly thought you could help me (?) He was unprofessional, rude, and a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I took my son to see Dr. Cruz for a tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. The doctor was very polite to us, was engaged with my son (took the time to ask about his interests, school, etc.), and was concise and clear about presenting information about my son's specific problem and our options for care. The surgery went well, and after care was excellent. My son will go in for two additional procedures, and Dr. Cruz was careful to run all necessary tests, and explain the results in language that was easy to understand, and NOT condescending in any way. He has a wonderful bedside manner, in my opinion, and he has been thorough and professional every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I just met Dr. Cruz pertaining to infections. He was very unprofessional. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. Not only did he put down my family doctor, whom I have been seeing for over 20 years, but he also interrupted me when I was explaining symptoms and basically told me he didn't want to hear about them. He was very rude and condescending. I read the God-complex and inferiority statements and must agree. It is amazing that with the way he treats people, he has not been taken out of the practice. The worst of it was I did not get the opportunity to inform him of everything I pertaining to my issues with my sinuses. I felt very rushed and treated like cattle.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I am seeing dr Cruz for acid reflux and find him very helpful. He did a scope and it was quick and easy. I will continue to see him. I have been very pleased with his staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Michael J. Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)