Ratings for Dr. Seth R. Schwartz

Felt he was dismissive, and did not take an older person seriously. Overall, unhelpful with my problems. After an apointment, staff later called with test results making comment showing he had not grasped what I'd told him in terms of time frames of symptoms. Very disappointed as he was recommended. Offers no solution, no referral. Does not seem to take my misery seriously or care much.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Extremely helpful, understanding, support. He explains everything; listens; and offers excellent instructions and advise. I would recommend him to anyone needing hearing care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is a gem. He helped restore my hearing after a sudden hearing loss. Not the most comfortable procedure to go through but very much worth it. Took time to explain things throughly and answered my questions. He's gets behind but as long as he takes time to deal with my problems I'm a happy patient.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

a very kind and compassionated doctor. I agree with the other rating on his punctuality but he spends all the time a patient needs. I'd rather him be late for being through than be on time and rushing through his exams. I would highly reccommend him. He truly listens to all your concerns and doesn't push in into a treatment you might not be ready for and supports patient centered care!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Great bedside manner. Gets behind but takes time with patient. Makes you feel you're his only concern. Good follow up by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Seth R. Schwartz's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Felt he was dismissive, and did not take an older person seriously. Overall, unhelpful with my problems. After an apointment, staff later called with test res..."

March 4, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Seth" to "Seth R."

April 8, 2012