Ratings for Dr. Gary C. Morchower

Dr. Morchower was my pediatrician growing up for the better part of 20 years. I also saw Dr. Henderson, and I found them both to be great at what they do. Although I cannot speak from a parental perspective, I offer the viewpoint of the tiny patient. I was always comfortable with both doctors. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and they built great rapport. I felt that they knew me, and as a child, it was important to receive that kind of acknowledgement. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with this practice. It was a staple in my upbringing, and I always felt I was receiving superior care and expertise.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Morchower was my sons pediatrician in the hospital and after we came home. He is very knowledgable, helpful, understanding and cheerful in his demeanor. I wish I would have been able to use him for my oldest son when he was a baby. We have since moved out of DFW and I miss Dr. Morchower terribly! He is the best :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Morchower was my doctor growing up. I now take my daughter to see him and am thrilled to do so. He is the best of the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Morchower misdiagnosed my child and she had a febrile seizure an hour after seeing the doctor. It costed us 3k. At the sick visit, he gagged my daughter and made her barf then took an inadequate swab sample. Both strep tests came back negative. However, it was positive at the ER. He needs to retire. Very traumatizing for our family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Morchower is wonderful! extremely knowledgeable and patient. We have 4 children and Dr. Morchower has been there for them since day 1. Dr. Henderson is also a wonderful pediatrician, she is also thorough and very caring. I give them a 6 star rating, the very best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

This is simply 5 star doctor! My son doesn't get sick too much but if he does I know he is in the good hands. DR Morchower checks all the symptoms and not only tells me to wait for the fever to go down like others. I had also great pediatritian when I was a child but I could compare him to my own one and I am very happy that we found him. My only fear is for him to retire soon... :( But his partner-Dr Henderson is also very good so I know that my son will be in the good hands.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

We LOVE Dr. Morchower! I have three kids and he has helped us through numerous problems - everything from chicken pox to mono to ear infections to respitory distress. He is always available and gives every patient his utmost attention. He listens to moms, too!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Best doctor - just like you want for a pediatrician. Special guy and good at what he does - most of all kids love him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

The absolute best doctor. My son was born with medical problems and Dr Morchower was always there no matter what time of night to answer any question. My son is doing fine now actually better than expected and I owe it all to Dr Morchower being very proactive. He was great diagnosing conditions but also his bedside manner and how he deals with the resto of the family is one I wouldnt trade for the world

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

my daughter is now an adult but Dr. Morchower was her pedicatrician. He is an incredible diagnostician. He is thorough and finds things others miss. He is warm, loves kids even if he sees them at midnight in the ER.Punctuality? what pediatrician is ever punctual, it is the nature of their practice, not punctual but prioritizes well in emergencies. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2005

Dr. Gary C. Morchower's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1962)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal