Ratings for Dr. Maureen Rappaport

I am extremely lucky to have such a caring and compassionate person as my Dr. Dr. Rappaport never rushes, always has time for all your questions. It is too bad we can't all have a dr. like Dr. Rappaport!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

D Maureen Rapport, is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I I very lucky to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Rappaport has been my family physician for many years and I am very grateful to be her patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to and answer any questions one may have. She strives to find a solution to a medical problem.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Maureen Rappaport is my family physician and an exceptional physician she is. She is an extremely kind, extremely knowledgeable, and treats her patients with extreme respect. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful family physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Rappaport is a wonderful doctor! Very intelligent, caring, compassionate ... a perfect combination. I feel blessed to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Terrible. Incredibly rude receptionist. Offices always in need of a cleaning.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Rappaport is the best doctor I have ever had. She is knowledgeable and never rushes you. She takes her time to listen to you and reassures you if you are worried. When my mom had terminal cancer,she took wonderful care of her. She even came to our house to examine her when she was too ill. I am blessed that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr Rappaport is a credit to medicine. She treats her patients with respect and stays well informed on medical progress. We need many more like her!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr Maureen Rapport is an excellent listener and gives excellent advice :-)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I am very surprised to read that some of Dr. Rappaport's patients felt rushed, and that she was too quick to write out a prescription. This has not been my experience at all. I have had to deal with a number of medical issues in the many (10?) years I have been her patient, and she has been a steadfast support and source of good information all the way through. I don't begrudge the fact I may be kept waiting a few minutes, as I know I will get the time I need when it is my turn.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011