Ratings for Dr. Christopher Tiu

Dr Chris is amazing. No one knew why I was sick, but he worked continually until he knew my diagnoses. He's compassionate, thorough, and very knowledgable. He's the best ENT in the entire area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

We had a wonderful experience the staff was very helpful and Dr.christoper Tiu was excellent with my daughter who is 9 and had to have a tonsillectomy and her adenoids cut back he did everything he could to not only make my daughter more comfortable with the surgery but also myself I would recommend his office to anyone

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Tiu is great with children. Both of my daughters had to have tubes in their ears before the age of two and he did a tremendous job with both of them. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

We travel a great distance to this office. If we are early, they fit us in early. When there is any issue, the doctor and staff provide terrific help. This consultant communicates promptly with the family doctor. He is warm, gentle, kind and concerned. He reviews his notes before the end of the exam to be certain everyone agrees on findings, treatment, follow up, symptoms to report. This guy is just terrific.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Christopher Tiu's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=570544'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 6, 2014