Ratings for Dr. James B. Chafin

Went to see Dr. Chafin after seeing the extremely rude Dr. Maddern. OMG! I could have kissed Dr. Chafin! He is the kind of doctor everyone wants to see. He is calm, soft-spoken, and spent way more time with us than I would have expected. He did not push surgery; instead he fully explained how each procedure would benefit our child, and then allowed us to decide whether or not to proceed. Dr. Chafin treated our child with such kindness, that our 5 year old was completely cooperative, and will not mind returning for follow-up visits. Do not hesitate to seek Dr. Chafin's opinion. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

One of the best ear, nose and throat doctors out there. My daughter and son have both had surgeries performed by Dr. Chafin and he is wonderful. Soft-spoken, explains everything (so the child knows what is going on). Even my husband who dislikes ALL Dr.'s likes him. You can call him at home if you are worried about anything. Just an all around great Dr., so glad he came back to WV :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. James B. Chafin's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal