You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Aubry

Amazing at his craft and extremely invested in client issues.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgable. Helpful and smiles!! Wish the front staff would follow. Receptionist rolled his eyes at him when he asked her to book a patient next week. Would recommend him he's worth the wait to get in.

Submitted August 6, 2014

We have found Mark Aubry's staff most helpful and attentive when dealing with us as patients. Dr Aubry is a very caring and thorough when it comes to his patients well-being and recovery.He's the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Aubry is the best I've met, the only was I saw that wasn't a pompous jerk in that City and I'm very grateful. He works fast but effectively, you never have to wait long to be seen, you're in there for 5 10 minutes tops but you get what you need out of it. He will not accuse you of anxiety or all the cra* he will actually try to help you. The Staff is nice but my only complaint is that they are VERY disorganized. Sometimes it's hard to get papers and referrals and you have to keep following up to see whats giong on. But overall, the best damn clinic I've been aroudn here.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Aubry for ACL tear, Miniscus and loose floating part in joint. I also had complications from a previous Orthoscopy and have a torn disc in my back with some herniation - obviously affected by limping from my knee. I have been referred to two surgeons by Dr. Aubry told both times it would be prioritzed. FINALLY received call to meet the surgeon for consult in JANUARY 2014!!!!! I will have waited 14 months just to get a consult. Not impressed. This is when I wish our medical system was private.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Treated me and gave me the propre exercises and I followed them, so far so good, it has been 1yr since my last injection. Key is strengthen the Quads & Hamstring muscles to save your knee. Then he did all the Diagnostic test that were needed and showed me exactly what was going on, then he explained to me that if you dont use it you lose it. Work out.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

The best Dr. for sports medicine in Ottawa, I have had two kids see him knee and concussion he is amazing

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Aubry since 1987 for many serious sports related injuries and he is top notch and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

No Complaints here!! Dr. Aubry is very capable! He solved many issues I was having that other doctors said were "normal". I am very happy to have been refered to him and look forward to many years of excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very knowledgeable about sport injury. Thorough and professional

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Mark Aubry's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing at his craft and extremely invested in client issues."

September 10, 2014