Ratings for Dr. Samuel D. D'Agata

Doctor is very knowledgeable. I went to him for Shoulder problems. He did take into consideration that I did not want to have surgery right out of the box. So, I received an injection, which did not work. Then a number of PT visits. These helped in increasing my strength, but did not solve the core mobility issue. This lead to surgery. The surgery was quite helpful in resolving my issue. The doctor comes across as a very busy man, but if you take ownership of your healthcare, and insist on getting your questions answered and concerns addressed, he will take the time to ensure that your questions are answered, and answered satisfactorily.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I went to Dr. Dgata when I suffered a shoulder injury. He looked vaguely through my MRI and then began contorting my arm, which was extremely painful. He said that I shouldn't have this much pain and that there was nothing really showing on the MRI. So he made me do therapy ,which actually made me have more pain! I then went to another orthopedic doctor, who really took the time to look over my MRI and decided I need surgery! I ended up having a HUGE tear in my labrum, a 50% tear in my rotator cuff which he cleaned up and he had to do a bicep tenotomy! I would never recommend Dr.Dagata, and his arrogant attitude to anyone, not even my worst enemy!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This is a very knowledgeable doctor but has a very bad tableside manner. He seemed very rude towards not only to his patient but towards his staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Samuel D. D'Agata's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Hanover, PA