Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Devita

Cannot say enough good about Dr. Devita and his staff. The initial call to set up my apt, how quickly they got me in and then the ease they gave. Dr. Devita was right, the slight pinch of the needle( a second, it was so quick ) and there was no pain, he worked quickly. I was shocked when it was over and how I felt. Would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. DeVita. From the moment that I called the office I felt that I had made a good decision to have my root canal done there. The front desk was very efficient and helped me through all of my insurance issues and they also reassured me that I did not need to worry about anything. Dr. DeVita was as efficient as they explained that he would be. I felt absolutely no pain at any time. The assistant to Dr DeVita took time to answer all of my questions. I have never felt an office cared that much about me. What could have been a "nightmare" experience was actually pleasant and painless.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

This may just be the most well-run medical office I have ever encountered. The staff were professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. The front office staff were experts at interfacing with the insurance carriers to obtain a pre-certification for the procedure I needed. Dr. DeVita exudes a quiet confidence in both his diagnostic skills and his (for lack of a better word...) workmanship. Punctuality?? The office runs like a clock.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. DeVita from my general dentist. Several years ago, I had a root canal performed on my back molar by a different local endodontist and it was not a pleasant experience. My general dentist told me there was another procedure that could be done to hopefully save my tooth from my failed root canal. I was extremely apprehensive to have another procedure done. I called Dr DeVitas office and had a lot of questions. The front office staff could not have been more helpful. They thoroughly answered all my questions and they also explained exactly what I should expect as far as procedures and they accurately told me of what fees I might encounter depending on what needed to be done. I arrived at the office and by the time I finished filling out paperwork the assistant came and took my back. She also was very reassuring. Dr DeVita came in next and explained everything that I would have to have done to save my tooth. He told me of all my options. He was very gentle and several times he asked if I was doing OK. I realize now that endodontic treatment does not have to be a nightmare. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this office and I highly recommend Dr DeVita.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

The work was done courteously, efficiently, and with reasonable accommodations to my finances.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I have never had such a positive experience as I had with this office. From the moment that I phoned the office I was given extreme courtesy and front desk staff was extremely helpful. I spoke with two different girls that worked the front desk and they explained completely what my copay would be and why it was different than I thought it would be. Once I arrived at the office both the doctor and his assistants were all friendly and professional. Dr. DeVita was very concerned that I experienced no pain and explained completely what he was doing and why. I cannot say enough good things about everyone in the office. I will never go to any other doctor if I need endodontic care and highly recommend Dr Richard DeVita.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Wife had been to Dr. Devita in that past for two root canals. We were both amazed at how quickly this proceeedure was done on each occasion with almost zero discomfort afterwards. I just recently had one done by the Dr. and had the same excellent results. 5/21/2013

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I had a large cyst at the base of an incisor. Dr de Vita was quick and did a good job. It was not painless, but quite tolerable. There was essentially no pain afterwards, which surprised me. I took one pain pill as a precaution before the anesthetic wore off, but it didn't seem to be necessary. I would recommend him to others, but a nervous patient needing reassurance might find him a bit too quick to get into action. The staff was helpful and professional and laughed at my jokes.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Very professional.I was given all the information that I requested. Extremely satisfied with the outcome. Will definitely use him again if and when needed

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

My nsme is Rich, I had a cyst on the top of my root that was from a root canal done by prior dentist. Dr Devita did a good job and for md out pretty quickly. His assistant was pretty awesome as well. I liked the fact that he got me on the same day as I was referred. He gave md an antibiotic and some pain meds and I was on my way. I go back on a week for my suture removal. He Zlao have me a huge dizcount. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Richard N. Devita's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)