You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alexander McCallion

Dr McCallion is the best doctor I have ever seen. He has supported me through so much in my life and I will forever be thankful. I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is irreplaceable!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Wonderful Doctor - Have been with him for over twenty five years. He delivered my children and as the years have gone by, he has provided excellent family support and care. Don't know what I'll do when retires - he will be a hard Doctor to replace!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

This incredible man delivered me 35 yeas ago and I was lucky to have him deliver my daughter. Immediately following my delivery I hemmoraged very badly. He was sweatin bullets and didn't know why it was happening but did everything to save me. And he did. I forever am thankful. Unfortunately we moved and he is no longer my doc. Very sad and I wish I kept him. Can't wait to visit him again! Love Ya doc! Jo

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I love Dr. McCallion ! all around friendly and helpful, he's been our family doctor for many years.. I hope my kids get to meet him some day ! thank you for your many years of help Dr. McCallion !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

There is no one like him and never will be , and being from the Barrie area Lilly will always fit me in and will tell me upfront , I may have to wait abit but its worth it . My entire family goes to him , been 40 years now . We love you. Dr McCalliion and Lilly

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I Love love Dr McCallion but it is becoming next to impossible to get an appt to see him. Every time I call I get the answering machine. Its hit and miss. I might need to get a back up doctor at this point,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. McCallion is a great doctor, not only is he compassionate and helpful, he actually cares about each and every patient. We love him and owe him my father's life. We also dread the day that he retires. Give his receptionist a break, it has to be a hard job to try to organize him and keep him on schedule when he tells patience to show up at 9am and then she has to deal with it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Best GP ever, they don't make them like that anymore! He is knowledgable on everything, never wrong, extremely thorough. Listens and explains very well. He's been my doctor since I was an infant and I am dreading the day he retires. He is often behind schedule because of the one-on-one care he provides but he is well worth any wait you may face. Our family loves and trusts him!! Someone made a poor comment on his receptionist, she takes a bit of time to warm up to you. But you have to remember she has a job to do, she needs to screen properly and in some cases she needs to tell you no. She does her job well and effeciently that's what is important.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Amazing Doctor! He delivered me and i refuse to see any other dr... some people within the office need attitude adjustments but he is worth the hassle! He is definately one in a million!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Alex saved my life. It doesn't get better than that! Best doc on the planet.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. Alexander McCallion's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McCallion is the best doctor I have ever seen. He has supported me through so much in my life and I will forever be thankful. I don't know what I will do whe..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Doctor - Have been with him for over twenty five years. He delivered my children and as the years have gone by, he has provided excellent family suppo..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This incredible man delivered me 35 yeas ago and I was lucky to have him deliver my daughter. Immediately following my delivery I hemmoraged very badly. He wa..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. McCallion ! all around friendly and helpful, he's been our family doctor for many years.. I hope my kids get to meet him some day ! thank you for you..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no one like him and never will be , and being from the Barrie area Lilly will always fit me in and will tell me upfront , I may have to wait abit but..."

October 1, 2014