Ratings for Dr. Alexander McCallion

He's been my physician for 38 years. Always friendly and upbeat - he's like family. Brampton will have some big shoes to fill when he retires (if he ever does).

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Love him - Have been going there for 24 years - He delivered both my children and also helped out with an elderly family member who moved here with illness until he passed. Dr McCallion and Lily were fantastic with him and with all our family - We will certainly have trouble replacing him once he decides to retire

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. McCallion is a fantastic doctor, everytime I see him he always greets me with a warm smile. He always knows what he's talking about and unlike other doctor's he takes the time to listen to everything and answers all of your questions. Lily the receptionist is rough around the edges but once you get to know her she is so wonderful. When I see her we always have a conversation and she's so sweet. You will not find a doctor as great as him, I wish he could stay much longer to care for my family.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr McCallion is the best doctor I have ever seen. He has supported me through so much in my life and I will forever be thankful. I don't know what I will do when he retires. He is irreplaceable!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Wonderful Doctor - Have been with him for over twenty five years. He delivered my children and as the years have gone by, he has provided excellent family support and care. Don't know what I'll do when retires - he will be a hard Doctor to replace!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

This incredible man delivered me 35 yeas ago and I was lucky to have him deliver my daughter. Immediately following my delivery I hemmoraged very badly. He was sweatin bullets and didn't know why it was happening but did everything to save me. And he did. I forever am thankful. Unfortunately we moved and he is no longer my doc. Very sad and I wish I kept him. Can't wait to visit him again! Love Ya doc! Jo

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I love Dr. McCallion ! all around friendly and helpful, he's been our family doctor for many years.. I hope my kids get to meet him some day ! thank you for your many years of help Dr. McCallion !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

There is no one like him and never will be , and being from the Barrie area Lilly will always fit me in and will tell me upfront , I may have to wait abit but its worth it . My entire family goes to him , been 40 years now . We love you. Dr McCalliion and Lilly

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I Love love Dr McCallion but it is becoming next to impossible to get an appt to see him. Every time I call I get the answering machine. Its hit and miss. I might need to get a back up doctor at this point,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. McCallion is a great doctor, not only is he compassionate and helpful, he actually cares about each and every patient. We love him and owe him my father's life. We also dread the day that he retires. Give his receptionist a break, it has to be a hard job to try to organize him and keep him on schedule when he tells patience to show up at 9am and then she has to deal with it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011