Ratings for Dr. Daniel Landry

He's helped me immensely since he rescued me from the orphan list after my last doctor died suddenly. He also solved an issue I've had for a very long time through taking time to talk to me and listen to what was happening. Feally like him, and his staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Landry has helped me immensely with several issues, and also 'rescued' me when I became an 'orphaned' patient. He will also take the time to listen when he sees that you need to talk.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Always friendly cheerful and helpful. Never in a bad mood. Takes the time to discuss what needs to be discussed including proper instruction in medications he is prescribing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Extremely kind,very nice doctor. Willing to take the time to help us out with any questions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

We find Dr. Landry is only good if his services require no effort. He took oath to do good for the people but dont think he lives up to this when it comes to taking more than quick office visit. Seems to have no compassion on his patients who need him to take ten or twenty minutes for paperwork. He seems to think it takes no money to live. Extremely disappointed over his lack of concern. Can't get another Dr. or try for another Dr. when you already have one. How many people have Dr's they would like to trade. However, his staff gives 110% and are very best.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Very arrogant only thing important in life is what he wants.Will not do paper work even when person needs it done so they will have income.I do not believe he is commited to helping patients,only there for the money.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

This doctor is only helpful if it makes him look good. Being a diabetic he gave me lip service regarding my needs. Spoke to his diabetic counsellor for 10 min which in his opinion should have given me the tools to "change my life". Not helpful etc

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr Landry is the family doctor to my entire family, in-laws, parents, children, etc. I find that he gives you the time you need, which makes the wait to get in to see him more tolerable. I appreciate his sense of humor but also that he can be serious when he needs to be. Doesn't hesitate to make a referral to a specialist when necessary. I get the feeling that he actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I have been seeing Dr.Landry for only 10 years, as has my wife. Pat and his wife are the cream of the crop. They are always very helpful, even when a short notice visit is required. Dr. Landry has been extremely helpful to me. I find him to be knowledgeable, courteous, caring and very willing to move you along should further care be needed. He had attended to my aging father, who is not a patient of his, one evening at a clinic. He had suffered a back injury and couldn't get help from his family Dr. Dr. Landry expedited further tests without hesitation and my father got the help that was needed. Personally, he is without a doubt, the best I've had of many in a few differentprovinces.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr Landry has been my family's doctor for 12 years, we like him alot! He always jokes with the kids and takes that extra few minutes to explain things. He is a real person, his staff are great as well!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007