Ratings for Dr. Karen Melanson

Horrible experience with her. Extremely arrogant and has that fake attitude. Will try to "seem" caring and "cute" with her squeaky voice, but she is a tiger who doesn't truly care about you. Another number.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I made the switch to Karen when I was 16, 17 years ago. She is patient, smart, compassionate, and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Karen Melanson, is my family Dr. , And she's the BEST! I Wouldn't change her for another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I saw Karen at an after hours clinic last night and she absolutely blew me away, she took the time to explain my condition and went the extra mile to asses my worry's. This doctor really made me feel better and i am happy i got to see her . I still cant get over how good she was , i wish she was my.family doctor

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Fantastic doctor! She has been following my husband and me for years and has been absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Je ne suis vraiment pas satisfaite! Elle n'est vraiment pas compétente! Semble souvent confuse et ne semble pas savoir ce qu'elle fait! Elle est gentille oui, mais ça prend un minimum de compétence. Heureusement que j'ai reçu de l'aide de certains spécialistes car je ne sais pas ou je serais aujourd'hui.

Submitted April 10, 2014

Best GP out there!!! She's the best !!! I've been following her for 15 years, and I have absolutely no regrets!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Melanson is an excellent family doctor. I have been her patient for more than 15 years. She is very knowledgeable and listens to all my questions. I feel she genuinely cares for me as a patient. I feel fortunate to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dre. Karen Melanson is a fantastic GP. She is not only extremely knowledgeable, but she always makes me feel like she genuinely cares about me. She does not waste time, but yet is very thorough. I completely trust her with my health care. Her medical secretary Erica is equally great at her job. I am grateful for both of them.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dre. Melanson and her medical secretary Erica are a dynamic duo! I could go on and on about how great they both are in my opinion. Dre. Melanson is genuinely concerned about my health, and I completely trust her. She has even called me twice at home to check on me. Ask yourself how many doctors would do that? She will admit when she needs to consult with another doctor to determine the best plan of action. Again, this demonstrates Dre. Melanson wants to give the best care possible to her patients. It is a privilege to have Dre. Karen Melanson and Erica looking out for my health care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013