Ratings for Dr. Linda Braha

Dr. Braha has been my doctor for 3 years now. Great person, very human, very professionnal. always tries to find an appropriate solution. Very gentle and good listener. Always on time. Hard to see her once a year but once I had an emergency and she saw me the same day!!! Hopefully she doesn't retire soon!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She is a great doctor and is very knowledgable. However, she is rarely available and getting an appointment with her is almost impossible. My entire family switched from her because we needed a doctor who was easy to reach and who we could get an appointment with rather quickly. This is the only reason but overall she is a great doctor and I would have loved to stay with her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Braha as my doctor. She is punctual! ( which these days is incredible for a doctor) She is a very calm person that puts yo at ease right away. She always listens to my concerns and addresses them (ie with an mri or xray and referral to a specialist). She is an excellent doctor and I am very fortunate to have her as my GP. Her staff are very helpful on the phone or in person. If I have a question they will get bak to me the same day with an answer!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I find Dr Braha very fair and supportive. I needed time off to deal with a family problem and she was willing to help me and look out for me.I like her very much.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Not very kind or understanding doctor not recommended at all

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Kind, warm, professional, competent, punctual,three generations in my family see her, very confident in her abilities.We trust her implicitly.Know that she has our best intentions at heart. Appreciate that she is super busy but if there's something really wrong she's there for you.Excellent MD.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

She helped me a lot with my depression illness.I was really not doing well and she gave me medication to pull me out of my blues. I feel a lot better and am very happy to have her as my doctor. No regrets at all.Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr.Braha helped me so much with my depression illness. For more than one yer she helped me with the right medicine and support and saw me when I needed help. I am so much better because of her help.She is the nicest and kindest docter I have ever met. I am so happy to have her as my family docter.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr Braha is a great doctor. I have been seeing her since i was a child, she has always made me feel very comfortable and is very helpful. She is dedicated to her patients. For instance, my mother is seeing her as well and doctor Braha once called her on a saturday to give her results that weren't of urgent matter, but she knew my mother was very concerned. This is just one example!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

I know that when I see her she will do the best for me always. She cares about me and always makes the right medical choice. For so many years she has helped me and I don't want her to retire because I will not be able to replace her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008