Ratings for Dr. Ralph Burnett

A very warm and caring person. From my first meeting with Dr. Burnett I felt completely confident being in his care. Hosipal staff had highest praise for his demeanor and ability. since my surgery I have been told that I had the "best of the best". A big "thanks" Dr. Burnett

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

We never meet this Dr.before my husband had a pacemaker. He was very kind to him and did an excellent job. If we need surgery we would want him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

An extremely kind and warm person. Excellent surgeon - one of only three that the nurses on the surgical floor would let near them. (this is how I chose to be referred to him).

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Burnett has been compared to a big old teddybear with a much bigger heart, and I have to agree with those comments. If I have to go thru anymore surgery, I would beg to have this man operate on me. I trust him with my life and lisa his assistant is just brilliant.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007