Ratings for Dr. Eric Barker

This has been my health team through all the stages of life. They have been there for my family as we welcomed life, and as we said good bye. I could not have asked for a better. Thank you for all that you have done.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Amazing family doctor and his staff members are all excellent! Dr. B is kind, caring, compassionate, professional and very knowledgeable!! Have been with him for over 38 years!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

My husband and I both see Dr. Barker after a recommendation from our former GP in Quebec. From the first visit in 2011, both the doctor and his staff have been superb. We can't recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I was one of his first patient 's when he came to Wiarton we have gone thu --- and back .Eric and all the staff are the best ty

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Barker has been our family physician for 37 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and down to earth. You are given the time you need and the help you need. His office and support staff is amazing! We have been so very fortunate to have Dr. Barker in Wiarton as our family doctor for all these years. Thank you Dr. B!! 👍

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Doctor Barker has been amazing. he has went above and beyond for myself. I suffer from Depression and he has changed my life and improved it greatly. I would not be here today if it was not for him. He does not rush patients, and has a genuine concern for each and every one of them. He listens to all concerns and input and also gives him opinion and advice. He has refered me to specialists as well as checking up on me often.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I absolutely trust Dr. Barker. He is on top of everything. Hard to get appointment with him though as his hours are cutting back. I don't know who my family will get when he retires but they won't compare to him. Most of his staff are awesome, he is a busy man so his office visits are usually a lot of waiting but once he sees me he takes his time & answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Fantastic Doctor.Works hard for people, best Dr. I've ever had and I've gone through quite a few with all the crap wrong with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Doc Barker has been my doctor for 37 years, I have to say that his office visits are better then emergency treatment as a rule these days. I think sometimes he has to much on his plate so to speak and can skip over patients a little fast. Everyone can miss a thing or too but when your a doc it comes with a bigger risk. My point is overall hes been a great doctor for me, kind, caring and patient to address any ?s. If you have had an unfavorable experience, it should be noted that he wears a lot of hats in his role as a doctor as do many of the doctors in the area. Its no secret we need more doctors cut from the same cloth as he is to service the area so that the er care and general patient load is better addressed. They are only human afterall, and its apparent to me that he does all he can to bring in new generation of docs to the area also. Thanks for caring doc, keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

This physician takes the time to explain, in clear terms, your health issues.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011