Ratings for Dr. Michael Wyman

Have been with this doctor for many years. He is accessible, listens attentively, always will refer if necessary to a specialist. If a pressing or urgent issue will fit in an appointment. Quirky sense of humour. My children went to him and one, as an adult, still uses him for his health needs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

He is really amazing. Knows what he is talking about and cared.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Many years ago (yes a long time ago) I had to see Dr. Wyman as he was the flight doctor for getting your pilots licence. He has been my doctor ever since. My old doctor would put my blood pressure up every time I saw him, Dr. Wyman has never effected me that way. He is and has always been there for me when I needed him, I have been felt comfortable and safe. I hope he never retires (sorry about that Dr. Wyman but your needed) besides I have to go first! Lastly all I can say is thanks Dr. Wyman for being their.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Was referred to him after my doctor retired. Had an ultrasound done because of pelvic pain. Was told over the phone the results were negative only to find out two years later that I had a uterine fibroid and had to have a hysterectomy. Also he put me on medication that put my kidneys at risk. I found this out once I got my new doctor. He can be helpful at times but I found I never knew which side I would see of him at each appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Receptionist is unfriendly and talks in a condescending manner. The Doctor signed a requisition for me to do an HPV test - when HPV tests are not done for men! Always seems in a rush and not interested in listening.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

He gave me the wrong diagnosis an put me on a medication that was not required! Unbelievable that we have such irresponsible doctors in this city.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Wyman has been my doctor for my entire life, 40 yrs. I have had to struggle with many chronic health concerns since birth and he has always been there for me and my family. When we needed answers he couldn't answer he found a specialist that could and that he knew I would feel comfortable with. He is caring, compassionate, empathetic, understanding and always there for me even if it is last minute appt. or on the phone. He has a great sense of humour that is similar to mine. I never feel rushed or unimportant when I am in an appointment with him. I have never had any issues with his staff and have found them to be friendly and helpful in my dealings. I have told him many times he is not allowed to retire as I would be lost without him. He cares about the whole patient, physical, emotional, mental and what is happening in their lives. I have told many people I am lucky to have such a great doctor,

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I was recommended to him, and in his first diagnosis, he misdiagnosed my problem. Rather than saying he didn't know what was wrong, he began a course of treatment for the wrong thing. I then went to go see a specialist, and they put me on the correct treatment for a completely different thing. I have no trust in his abilities as a doctor. And he often seems like he doesn't want to be with you. Avoid if you can.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Wyman has been my doctor for 42 years. He has been there for myself and my family whenever there is a need. He truly is the best doctor I have ever known and will not stop until he has found a solution to your concern. Thank you for being in my life as you have provided comfort, understanding, intelligent choices and most of all a warm hug. You are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Wyman is a man who really cares about his patients. He has consulted specialists and done research from my specific conditions many times and always helped. He is an example of what a family Dr should be; compassionate, experienced and very bright.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011