Ratings for Dr. Vicki Ikonomou

I was traumatized by this dentist and to a lesser extent, by her staff. With me, she was fast and rough, and I have never had such a painful check-up. Hygienist was okay - told me she was gentle but was actually one of the rougher hygienists I've ever experienced - and front desk staff were cold and not knowledgable. I had to pay more because of 'dental insurance rules they weren't familiar with. Obviously I would never go back. Avoid if you are sensitive with dentists.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr Ikonomou and all her team are excellent! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Ikonomou is fine, but it's the hygienists that need improvement. Had one of the most painful and messy teeth cleaning sessions ever, and it was difficult not to question the competence of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Vicki for years now, very understanding and considerate.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

My best friends dad was my dentist growing up and he understood my dental phobia - no one could replace him until I met Dr. Ikonomou. She is the best dentist I have ever had since my childhood. She is efficient, understanding and does an amazing job on my teeth - crowns, replacing fillings etc. Her staff reflects her great attitude and her front line reception are always welcoming and her dental staff are amazing as well. So glad I found Dr. Ikonomou.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Ikonomou is by far the best dentist I've been to. She is outstanding and amazingly compassionate - in a no-nonsense, highly professional way - with my dental issues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Ikonomou for over 20 years. She is an amazing person and an amazing dentist. I recently had a tough dental situation to deal with and she was very thorough with all the possible options. I am super happy with my outcome. Can't say enough!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

It would help if this doctor actually told me that my teeth were problematic....and provide a reason. Worst of all - I was referred to another dentist that was the worst. check your billing .. I am noticing that all she cares about is making money. Try another dentist. Only a couple of hygeinist are thorough

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Ikonomou has been my dentist for years and she is great.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Vicki Ikonomou is simply the BEST! She even came in to work at 7:30 p.m. to make sure my dental issues were resolved before I left town the following day! We feel so fortunate to have her as our dentist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016