Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Neblett

Dr. Neblett is amazing; my husband and I are so grateful we found him when we moved here from out-of-state. He made my pregnancy and delivery a joy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to Dr. Neblett after having 2 terrible experiences with OBGYNs in Memphis. The first time I had to wait 15-30 minutes, but the second time I saw him within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. He is caring, attentive, patient, understanding, and has an extremely good bed side manner. The office is excellent and his staff is outstanding. Now I understand all of the excellent reviews and why everyone wants to see Dr. Neblett.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Neblett is THE BEST ob/gyn you will EVER go to!! He has the most caring and nurturing bedside manner of any doctor I have met. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease and never rushes you. He explains everything in terms you can understand and truly cares for his patients. I agree with another reviewer that the only way he could improve is being licensed to treat me for everything I have--I'd never see another doctor. He is THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Amazing doctor. He makes you feel comfortable. Listen to you with no rushing. I'm so happy he helped me delivered my son. The staff is well organized and so friendly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

The absolute best! Great care, wonderful environment!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

The best OBGYN in Memphis. Excellent bedside manner and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to deliver my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great Doctor, will recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Most amazing OB ever. Delivered our first baby by urgent c section and was so caring and made us both feel completely at ease. Will be delivering our second baby and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is such an amazing doctor who always makes you feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Easy to talk to - good bedside manner. And quite easy on the eyes. The office is organized and well run.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Neblett is FANTASTIC!!! Hands down best doctor around, I wish he did every form of medicine! Love, love, love Dr. Neblett!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Paul D. Neblett's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts