Ratings for Dr. Annie M. Kontos

This is the worst staff I have ever dealt with, rude and arrogant, they love to patronize you and she is no better, never, never responds to a request to make contact, she has changed over the years

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wait time was 2 hours!! Unacceptable. The office staff is rude.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Had a 9:00 am appointment and waited 90 minutes. I never saw her. I know they squeezed me into her busy schedule, but if I don't show up for an appointment, I have to pay. If she doesn't show up, I guess it doesn't matter. I probably won't be going back to her anytime soon. My time is valuable too.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Is a very nice. I love her, she is the best, will alway go to her

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

changed over past few years. use to care for her patients...waiting times hours long..doesn't listen to patient .doesn't seem to want to be a doctor anymore ..will b finding new Dr. after 13 years..very sad.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Until last week I have said worth the wait. Last tues had to see her nurse practitioner or wait a month. Then no follow up on MRI results, no meds for the migraines other than 2 sample pills that lasted tues only & no one available at all to help thurs or Friday so suffered 5 days unneedingly. Super frustrated & switching doctors now. Very sad since I've seen her 20 years now but can't handle it anymore!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I love Annie.She diagnosed both my husband & I for severe medical conditions. The worst part is that we have to wait FOREVER to get treatment. The last time I had an issue, I went to Urgent Care, because I can not afford to be off work for the 3+ hours it takes to have an office visit. I am considering changing Drs. due to this, though I hate to. But my hourly salary comes to $50 that I've had to wait, which doesn't cover my gas & office visit.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Annie is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor, she had been our family doctor for years. The only frustrating aspect of being her patient is the amount of time you wait in the office before seeing her. Once she enters your room her total focus is on you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

she overdosed me on my medication i ended up in the hospital 2 weeks later she gave me a medication that didnt interact well with the medication she overdosed me on and perscribed to me i ended up in the hospital again and getting my stomach pumped

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Annie is the best doctor. She truly cares about your problem and will do everything possible to solve, refer, test to diagnose and get you on to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Annie M. Kontos's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)