Ratings for Dr. Stuart Noble

Dr. Noble is the best doctor I have ever had. He is understanding, caring, compassionate and really cares about you as a person, not just a dollar sign. I have had several issues with my health ongoing for several years now, and he is very thorough, reads up on subjects if he is unsure, will send you to a specialist if he can't help and has the kindest manner of anyone I know. He replaced a doctor I had just begun seeing and I am more than pleased that he is my doctor. He is accessible, pleasant, clear in his questions and directions and wants to resolve your issues as much as you do. Truly a great human being and doctor. I highly recommend him! Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Noble is charismatic and always pays attention to your questions or health concerns. His treatments and advice are always thorough. He is respectful and has excellent medical/patient skills.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I love Dr. Nobel, he wants to get to the bottom of your problem. He doesn't let you leave till he knows you understand all the information he is giving you. He was great at the hospital and now having him as my family doctor is wonderful! He is great with my two young kids as well.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Great at addressing your concerns specifically --stays on topic and comes up with helpful advice and a plan of action!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

As with the last review, Dr. Noble took over for our family doctor. I agree with everything of the last review. He is the genuine article and is determined to find the answers. He does not make a person feel stupid in any way for asking questions and in fact goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with his answers. I have bounced from Doctor to Doctor over the years and have now found one that I am sticking with.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Noble is a very knowledgable man I am very lucky to have him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr Nobel took over from our last doctor who retired last year. In the beginning he seemed quite rushed but still very nice, but we were told that he was just starting out his family practice after working in the emergency room at Delta hosp. But now so far he has been just great, very caring and helpful, and eager to get to the bottom of my problems, even though I have a very complicated medical history he has never made me feel anything other than a human being who he is willing to try and help.He is courteous and friendly and always makes me feel that he cares about me as a patient. I believe that he is quite a smart doctor and his bedside manner is great, I feel really at ease talking to him and he has never once talked down to me , as has happened several times with other doctors. I believe that he is going to be an excellent family physician who has taken over a huge pratice, and I am so glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007