Ratings for Dr. Margaret MacPherson

I've been to several dermatologists over the years. Some highly rated in the Richmond Hill/Markham area. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Long waitlist, but was good. They don't take MasterCard but they do take visa, check and cash

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Very professional, caring and helpful doctor. She answered all my questions with patience and ensured I understood. When I was diagnosed with melanoma she personally called a surgeon and to help me get an immediate appointment. I am thankful to have her as part of my health care team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Macpherson has helped me with my skin problems for the past 7 years. She is always courteous, impeccably dressed and very knowledgable. Her receptionist is top notch. I am fortunate to be her patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Highly professional, all members of our family have gone at one time or another and received excellent service. Sometimes there is a wait, bring your own entertainment, Dr. MacPherson is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great dr, professional and knowledgeable. Would certainly see her again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Margaret MacPherson is an excellent doctor. A true health professional who is there to listen and help. Was very surprised by negative comments. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I went to Dr MacPherson after being with another specialist that just prescribed cream after cream after ointment with no results. I went to Dr MacPherson and within 3months she cleared up my skin issues. She may not be the most likeable when you meet her, but if you are committed - she is too, and once you get to know her she is quite nice! Her job is to heal/help not be your friend. I would much rather that than the other Dr who was all nice and did nothing to help. Long wait time sometimes but isn't it like that everywhere you go for the most part?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Her attitude needs major adjustment! She triple books so expect to wait 1 hour minimum every time. Once you do finally see her, she's rude and refuses to listen to any of my other concerns because "this is just a follow up appointment." AVOID!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I'm sorry. If you are looking for a "Doctor Buddy", one that will use up endless amounts of OHIP funds just so you can be "Friends", do not go to Dr. MacPherson. If, on the other hand, you want somebody who will listen to you and once you are in her Office micro-manage your time, allowing whatever time it takes for legitimate issues to come out and be dealt with, perhaps you have found the right Doctor. YES, she has issues with being on time for her scheduled appointments. NO, she has ZERO issues with her skills once she sees you. Go find a GP who will pander to your desire for Friendship vs. accurate assessment if that's what you desire out of our health care system.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015