Ratings for Dr. Margaret MacPherson

Ok here is the thing. Shes not warm and fuzzy but I always manage to have a good interaction with her. Her pricing is better than other doctors. Shes actually kind of unique in her own way. What's important is above all she ha never ever been rude and is she was I would NOT hesitate to let her know asap. I'm never 1 to be intimidated by any doctor. Those days are long gone and there is plenty of competition for * demos*

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. MacPherson is highly professional. She has treated every member of our family at one time or another. She is very helpful, once getting me into a special treatment program. Her receptionist is great. Sometimes, not always, the wait can be a bit long because she is spending extra time with a patient. She has never in 15 years pushed any product on me. My wife has bought a very good lotion from her after trying a free sample that was on the counter. I literally trust her with my life, one melanoma can kill you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

This is a great dermatologist.... if you are a vendor... and want her to hawk your stuff. She is always selling some cream, lotion or other thing. Procedures that require credit card? She is your man. She also has some sort of a right-wing fetish with conspiracy theories and puts up articles about her grievances with humanity, the environment or kindness. I have moved on now, but while her patient wondered if there was a connection between selling conspiracies and hawking products (and the right-wing rags she clips and frames).

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I find Dr. MacPherson and her staff very helpful and understanding. Would send anyone I know to her.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I've been to several dermatologists over the years. Some highly rated in the Richmond Hill/Markham area. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Long waitlist, but was good. They don't take MasterCard but they do take visa, check and cash

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Very professional, caring and helpful doctor. She answered all my questions with patience and ensured I understood. When I was diagnosed with melanoma she personally called a surgeon and to help me get an immediate appointment. I am thankful to have her as part of my health care team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Macpherson has helped me with my skin problems for the past 7 years. She is always courteous, impeccably dressed and very knowledgable. Her receptionist is top notch. I am fortunate to be her patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Highly professional, all members of our family have gone at one time or another and received excellent service. Sometimes there is a wait, bring your own entertainment, Dr. MacPherson is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great dr, professional and knowledgeable. Would certainly see her again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016