Ratings for Dr. Katherine P. Weeks

I've been to several MD's in the Mooresville area, and none better that Dr. Weeks. She solves problems, and she does it without constant referrals to specialists. She listens, she asks questions, and she figures what the problem is, and how to fix it. That's what I want.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Staff and front office interaction is by far the worst I have ever come across in any health care provider or environment I've participated in.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Please listen to me very carefully. You have several choices in the Mooresville area, Dr. Weeks should not be one of them. On Lifescript Doctor Review she is ranked 1 out of 5 stars. On Healtgrades Dr. reviews she is ranked below the national average. Dr. Weeks ranks BELOW the national average of someone that you would recommend to family and friends (Healthgrades)...I believe that speaks volumes. There is never the same nurses or office staff there if you have bi-annual appointments...usually a tell tale sign of poor management and working environment. Her recent hires appear to be in a transition of offering the appearance as if you are walking into a clinic in inner city Chicago along with the full on attitude that you would come to expect from interacting with such individuals. We were constantly having to correct mistakes on pre-appointment questions due to poor record keeping which was the norm. My guess is this is the reason for the constant staff turn over and less than desirable employees that she is now reduced to hire to run the office...in the end you get what you pay for. This is the same Katherine Weeks that now practices in Mooresville.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I cannot rate this doctor as they do not take new patients that have Medicare. Even though Medicare is my secondary insurance and I work full time, they refused to accept me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

She is the BEST! Got my type2 diabetes back on track and lowered my cholesterol and triglycerides that were off the charts. I have lost and kept off 23lbs since 12/10. She's very kind, funny and the utmost professional. She IS what all modern Doctors should be. I have referred two other family members and they think she is great. Thanks Doc Weeks!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

She is kind, compassionate, very knowledgeable. I recently had to move to a different state and am really sad I have to find a new doc. You'll often have to wait in the office, but the time is worth it. She answer every question and has a very comfortable bedside manner. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

AWESOME!!! Listens to your issues and concerns. She has empathy and true caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Very helpfull spending time not looking at watch anwers allthe questions

flag | Submitted February 6, 2005

Dr. Katherine P. Weeks's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cornelius, NC