Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Zewert

Awesome doctor! Caring, kind, compassionate about his profession. He is positive and approachable. Great bedside manners. Truly happy patient!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Many people that read reviews like this may be sceptical about the sincerity of the review poster. I assure you this review is as honest as they come. After living with severe pain and limited range of motion in my left writst (do to a motorcycle accident), for over twenty years, and having been refused treatment by many other doctors on the grounds of supposedly having an untreatable injury, Dr. Zewert conducted two fairly radical corrective surgeries on me and got me up and running. Although my wrist will never be the same since the accident, I am greatful for the quality of life the man has given me back. Zerwert, who is also known as a great plastic surgeon, is, in my opinion, a great orthopedic surgeon. I'm just saying.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Zewert is an excellent plastic surgeon. I had a rhinoplasty (nose reshaping/ "nose job")that went extremely well. My nose now fits my face a lot better. Dr. Zewert also augmented my breasts at the same time. He used saline implants. They feel very soft and natural- just as good as my friend who has silicone implants. Saline implants are much more safe. The procedures did not hurt (maybe a little). Dr. Zewert and his staff are very considerate and friendly. Dr. Zewert is also one of the best trained plastic surgeons in Northern California. He graduated from Harvard Medical School and did his undergraduate work at Yale. He even has a Ph.D. from Caltech. It is rare to have a doctor with so much ability and compassion!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Great breast augmentation surgeon. Natural/artistic results.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Zewert's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Oxford