Ratings for Dr. Soraya A. Ross

Expensive expensive expensive. You might even get a partial refund from your insurance carrier. I did 5 years later.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr.Soraya Ross is brilliant, caring, helpful, returns calls immediately. She is not a liar. Her focus is 100 % on her patients. Her book keeper is not to depend upon, Call your own insurance and carefully check if the doctor you are seeing is contracted with your Insurance. I suggest, talk to Lynn in Dr. Ross's office. A gracious lady

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I might have been to dr. Ross 10 times over a few years, and every time I go I have to wait in the waiting room for 45-90 minutes (for just a flu shot in some cases which is administered by the nurses). Dr. Ross is very knowledgeable but you won't get much attention from her. Her office feels like a money making overbooked factory line. I missed one appointment once and was fined for that, but when she wastes my time there is not even an apology.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

After 6 months of other seeing other doctors, no one knew why I was having stomache-ache's. After my first visit, Dr. Ross told me what she thought it was, did an upper endoscopy, and confirmed her suspicion. She gave me my remedy, and it relieved my symptoms and problems. She is the best GI/MD!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Worth every penny. Dr. Ross did an amazing job and put my mind at ease. She made my colonoscopy as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

OUTRAGEOUSLY EXPENSIVE! DR. ROSS DOES NOT INFORM YOU OF THE COST UP FRONT!! (AND I HAVE THE BEST INSURANCE INI THE CITY!) EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS IN THIS PRACTICE! STAY AWAY! SERVICE WITH A SMILE-- BUT THEY'RE OTHER HAND IS IN YOUR POCKET LOOKING FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!!!! (90210-this is the neighborhood where Michael Jackson got most of his drugs--including PROPOFOL!)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Charges were excessive, insurance would only pay a portion of what they felt were reasonable costs; Dr/office staff won't reply to letters/calls regarding their egregious costs! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Soraya Ross, let me tell you is very professional, kind understanding. If you need a colonoscopy she is the one. I have been going to her for a few years and I have never had any problems with her what so ever. She is the best in the U.S.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Ross is outstanding. She takes the time to get to know you and is a good listener. She's always thorough and easy to talk to. She solved my problems quickly. Lovely personality and warm character. She was highly recommended to me and has been so helpful. I would definitely pass her number to other who need help with GI related problems. The only negative thing is once you're in the waiting room there's a long wait, close to one hour. And after you're taken to one of the rooms there is another wait. However, she is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Ross said she was in my insurance network, but when the bill came, she said she wasn't in the network. She ask for my credit card number up front, I thought that was strange. Now I know she is a liar.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Soraya A. Ross's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)