Ratings for Dr. Fiore Lalla

Oh my goodness gracious . Not only did he lie to me about giving a medical referral to my social worker so he can find me the proper institute to help my case . He claimed i didn't have anything wrong with me when i clearly did . He said he knew my social worker by name . When i asked my social worker if he knew him he said no . And asked me to get that referral . I have no way of contacting him , i strongly believe he doesn't want to be contacted . Avoid this man at all cost he does not care about your situation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

He is excellent, Very nice and always takes the time to listen!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Amazing man and doctor. Patient and kind. Super knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Not very helpful and Always late. Seems to enjoy keeping you waiting

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Because of him, my family member who is suffering from severe anxiety is still on the waiting list... since July 2016... she saw him and he dismissed her... she is still without treatment and it is getting to a point where she might have a heart attack from all the anxiety attacks. Very disgusted by him. No care whatsoever for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Very intelligent. Understands the complicated cases of patients with mental Illness .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I would rate him a big 0. Very upset. do not care about his patients. Always sleepy. I will never recommend him for any one.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I n our case,This doctor is allways late, we have to wait usually 25-30 minutes even though we have the FIRST appointment of the day. He saw us for les than 3 minutes. doesn't know the medical history. What ever we tell him, he wrote it down. No assessment done whatsoever. Prescribed the wrong dosage for the prescription at one time. Did not offer much help. We want to change psychiatrist, he didn't agree. I am questioning his competency?! I hope he didn't forget his code of ethic and deontology. May God wakes him up and may God protect us! People lives depend on his expertise and he does get good pay for it.

Submitted March 23, 2016

I have to say that Dr. F Lalla is a very compassionate and knowledgeable psychiatrist. I am lucky to have been referred to him by my family doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a real human and caring doctor.Thank you very much Dr.lalla for helping me when others just simply did not help or care as you did.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016