Ratings for Dr. Walter MacDonald

Questionable acts in the past made me find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Macdonald was my doctor for 40 plus years. His wife Liz and secretary Nancy where the best..all 3 of them listened to what you had to say medical or just to chat for a few minutes. I really miss them very much. Starting with a new doctor was very terrifying for me. The one that I picked so far so good..his ratings are not the greatest but I guess you have to give them a chance right. I Love and will miss them very much..Happy retirement Dr. Mac and Liz.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Love Dr. MacDonald. Probably the only Doctor i have ever met with no ego! If he isn't sure he sends you to someone else. Even when I wanted to go see specialists he didn't agree with he did what I requested no problems! He and his wife are wonderful. No one in our family has ever had a problem getting an appointment when we need one. I believe this man has more moral and ethics that 99% of people in this world and was truly a doctor because he cares about people.. He is retiring now and will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. MacDonald, Liz and Nancy have been great and cannot be replaced upon retirement. I wish them well and will miss them greatly!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I am so Glad he not retiring , when you go to him your a person not a number. and I would rather keep him then these new ones coming in and Tim Liz your holiday are ok if your sticking around . There should be more doctors like him the new ones it mostly money

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

We have been going to Dr. MacDonald for 39 years. He always listens, and never hesitates to send you to a specialist when needed. He takes the time with you and listens to your health issues and deals with them promptly. He is so pleasant and always has a joke which a nice way for a patient to relax. It is a joy to have Dr. MacDonald as our physician. There should be more doctors like him. He delivered my daughter 38 years ago and made the delivery very relaxing and enjoyable. He was always telling a joke in between contractions. My husband has had many health problems and he has always been there for him. His nurse and staff are excellent and very helpful, professional, friendly and make you feel welcome. He is an excellent doctor and he will be very hard to replace.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Good sense of humor, get down to business kind of doctor, listens, verifies, remedies and monitors. Very knowledgeable, great specialist referrals, kind of doctor you wish you had all your life....PS this doctor identified my shingles with only 2 blisters! His office staff are really superb and recommed this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Always has a joke or a funny story. Very knowledgeble and seems to really love his job.They don't make them like this anymore which is too bad.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I found when Dr Macdonald was my doctor that he was very rushed and didn't listen to my concerns, but rather was quick to give me a prescription. He doesn't treat the problems, but the symptoms. My parents still see him and I wish they would find a new Dr instead of taking all kinds of medications that contradict each others' symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

He's never there!!! He's on vacation 2-3 weeks out of every month. Slow on paper work, especially when people need it to get benefits and pay bills.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007