You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sharron L. Mee

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I guess the highest recommendation I could give to a doctor belongs to Dr. Mee. How highly do I think of her? Let this tell you: I have recommended to my own children (ages 55, 52, 49) that they see nobody else for any urological problems. Dr. Mee is tops!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Most uncaring and cold doctor I've seen, very passive aggressive. Very incompetent she put a camera inside my bladder without my consent. (and I wasn't the only one) when I asked her a question about my current treatment she send me to her nurse. She put me through hell and she did it with a smile on her face. If smiling makes anybody a good doctor, think again. I don't need a hug, what I need is a proper therapy. Her stuff doesn't return calls even when it's emergency. Always late- once I had to wait an hour and a half just to see her for five minutes. She doesn't pay much attention to you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I love Dr. Mee as if she was part of my family. All the comments below are spot on: she's caring, knowledgeable, puts you at ease, and has excellent bedside manners. Not only that, she deeply loves what she does. At one appointment I unexpectedly started crying w/ relief b/c I waited for so long to get a diagnosis and she was the only who could figure out what was wrong. She gave me a hug and a shoulder to cry on; she truly is the most wonderful person I've ever met, especially in the medical field. Dr. Mee also doesn’t have a problem consulting w/ her colleagues; they work as a team. I travel over 50 miles to see her and I can say for a fact that you will NEVER regret choosing her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Mee was our infant daughter's urologist. She taught us how to teach others to catheterize her, she was warm, caring, and the best doctor we've ever worked with. She is professional, knowledgeable and her staff is exceptional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Mee is what all doctors should be like ... very caring, makes you feel very comfortable, talks to you and tells you what she is doing and etc. I have never had a doctor that I liked more. She is very gentle. I had a cystoscopy and didn't feel a thing and it only took 2 minutes, not 15 to 45 like you read about on the internet. Excellent doctor. I would go back to her in a second if I had to and I would recommend her to anyone that needed a urologist. She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Mee exceeded all my expectations in the care I received from her. She was extremely knowledgable and caring. Her staff was equally cordial and efficient. I was very anxious, because of a prior unpleasant cystoscopy experience with another doctor, but Dr. Mee put me at ease immediately. She performed the cystoscopy and it was totally painless! I couldn't believe the difference. She absolutely understands how women are put together and knows completely how to treat them. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I would fully recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Mee diagnosed and successfully treated a condition that should have been caught by other physicians many years earlier. Very good at explaining both diagnoses and treatment plan. She operated on me and did a great job. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Sharron Mee is a rarity in the urological field. She's one of the kindnest, most caring, understanding MD's I've ever encountered {and I'm very critical of doctor's}. I had a problematic congential issue that was causing horrible infections, requiring very delicate reconstructive surgery, and she was top notch. She treated me like a family member, and even came to see me in Cedars' after she operated on me when she wasn't on call on the weekend, and you never see that happen.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2005

Dr. Sharron L. Mee's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5675'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014