Ratings for Dr. Bradley Mathis

Dr. Mathis is very knowledgeable and kind, made me feel comfortable immediately. I have seen him 3 or 4 times and like him more and more each visit. He is definitely very smart and exhibits a thorough knowledge about my ailments and complaints. He does not rush to perform unnecessary tests like some doctors. My previous doctor, a popular female in the area, had a real attitude and absolutely no personality. Dr. Mathis is gentle, kind and extremely patient. He takes the time to listen and answer questions. I never feel rushed and find him very enjoyable to talk with when I am going over my list of complaints. Perhaps one of his most surprising qualities, rare to find in a physician, is the fact that HE IS NEVER LATE!!! He is the only physician I have ever seen that is never late. I guess he realizes the patient's time is just as valuable as his and he manages this without rushing the client. His nurse has been with him for years and is wonderful too. They make a great team.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

This was my first visit and so far I am very pleased. He is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. M. was very knowledgeable about my medical issues and recommended a change in one of my meds from my previous doctor. This change saves me money over the last RX. I was promptly seen ON TIME! He seems to have a great personality and his nurse was great. Both of them are people you feel very comfortable with and while very cordial and friendly they are also very professional and go about their business in a very quick and efficient manner. I did not feel rushed and I felt my questions and concerns were listened to and addressed. I look forward to many more years of excellent care given in a kind and caring manner.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Mathis is compassionate, knowledgeable, and efficient. I consider myself lucky to have found this doctor - I'v been with him for over 10 years... and plan to stay with him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

The best doctor we've ever had. He's knowledgeable, he listens, he works with you to diagnose and to establish an effective treatment plan. We think he's the best!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Mathis is my primary care doctor on my HMO. He's probably the best doctor I've ever had. He listens very attentively and always seems to be willing to go the "extra mile" for his patients. I'm very satisfied with the care I've received from him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Fantastic doctor! He was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

This was my first visit, and I asked for a general check-up, but only my particular acute problems were addressed. Dr. Mathis recommended one medicine for my high cholesterol as the safest and wisest choice. Anthem rejected coverage, and Dr. Mathis changed my prescription without notifying me nor explaining the benefits or risks. Looking for answers, I had 3 phone calls with his staff, who brought back no explanations, just that the doctor approved the change. I'll be looking for a new doctor, one who communicates, can pick up the phone himself and gives full-length general physicals as requested.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Recommended by a mutual friend. He listens very carefully. I have not been disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Brad is knowledgeable, courteous, and extremely helpful. I consider myself lucky to have found such a physician - and I am a (mental) health care provider myself! BRAVO!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Very knowledgeable and friendly. All office visits were completed on time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Bradley Mathis's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente