Ratings for Dr. Alex Wong

Dr. Wong is a very kind Doctor who gives you the time of day. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr.Wong and staff were very professional, and knowlegeable. Dr.Wong is a knowleageable and wonderful doctor. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

dr.wong is very caring, concerned, straight shooter. He is very helpful, knows his medical knowledge, is frank and truthful. Out of all the doctors I had over the years, I had I consider him the best in professionalism, very compassionate, tells is it like it is. I have een very blessed and fortunate in having him as my doctor. very approachable, honest and caring. I will miss him grately.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

I can surely say that he is very helpful, tells you exactly how it is, asks for comments and how your system is doing. Have probably never had a doctor as good, candid and he cheers you up when he comes. He has been very helpful and concerned for both my wife and I. When I move I will surely miss him. May he continue cheering people up as he goes on his rounds.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

We love Dr. Wong! My kids absolutely adore him, no more crying when they have to go to the doctor. He questioned everything at our first appointment rather than just going along with what other doctors had done. He is committed to his patients and helping them to live as healthy as possible. And with his pharmacy background he gives more teaching with new prescriptions than any doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Besides the rating above, he takes the time to explain the test results

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

We are extremely pleased with Dr A. Wong and the staff at the clinic. He is caring and compassionate, and doesn't make you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

We are extremely happy with Dr. Wong and especially with how his clinic runs. There have been no waits - we arrive and are shown to an exam room - a far cry from our last doc. We are confident in his abilities and feel he is very conscientious. We're very thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007