Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Bhat

I've been very ill since April. He did an endocscopy & colonoscopy on me, but then refused to help fill out paperwork for medical leave. My primary doctor did it, but said he should have done it since he did the tests and knew the details. Then he refused to see me further for treatment & management because I asked for help with this while I'm in severe pain and can't eat. Now under the care of a much better gastro doctor. Amazing lack of caring or follow up.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My mother was hospitalized and he was assigned to do her colonoscopy which revealed cancer. He came in and told her and I about the cancer said you will need an operation and left the room. No time to ask questions or absorb what we were just told. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My visit with Dr. Baht was horrible. He has absolutely no bedside manner. He throws around the word cancer like it means nothing. He made me wait forever before he came to speak with me. He was rude, deminning and shows no compassion for his patients. I will never go back to this doctor. I will never recommend him nor would I ever allow him to touch anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Fantastic service by Doctor Bhat and his staff. Great medical care for a very rare tumor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor is stuck in the old ways.His staff also can never get the payment system correct.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Bhat and his staff are courteous and friendly. I am satisfied and confident with the diagnosis and treatment received from Dr. Bhat. He answered all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Even though I had to wait an hour each time I saw Dr. Bhat I feel he's worth the wait. Very knowledgeable about his field. Did not perform unnecessary tests and result were explained in a clear and understandable manner. Very nice staff and willing to help. Recommended by my primary care doctor and I would recommend Dr. Bhat to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

The 1st time I saw him I was extremely sick. At 1st things went well but when I needed a dr to complete my paperwork for my job since I had chronic diarrhea he refused & told his staff to tell me none of his patients are sick enough to be off work.His office mgr told me she would help me but then became extremely rude stating he never completes paperwork for anyone. I was ready to lose my job.I was having diarrhea after Lapband surgery 15-20 times a day& my bottom was so sore I could hardly sit down&I sit all day on the phone at my job.I ended up in the hospital and he was still my dr at that time i was so sick I couldn't keep food down. I needed a colonoscopy and he wanted to have me released from the hospital to have it done as Outpatient. I was too sick to leave the hospital and my family said no way. I later found out fromthe nurse he owns part of the Outpatient surgery ctr would make more money if I had it there. How dare him do that. There is much more but not enough room.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I was refered to Dr. Bhat by my primary and could not be happier. I was able to schedule the initial appointment within 2 weeks, had an endoscopy the following week (due to my schedule not his) and be pain free and diagnosed immediately! He is professional and gave me my results in a timely fashion. The staff is friendly and knowledgable and put me at ease. I would definately recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Poor bedside manner. I did not appreciate his disposition of my issues. He brushed me off. Since have seen anothor doctor and was diagnosed with chrons disease.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Sanjay Bhat's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1985)

Unicare