Ratings for Dr. Margaret Rowicka

My family and I have been patients with this wonderful doctor for a long time, maybe 20 years and I have nothing but praises for her. Dr. Rowicka is a very caring and knowledgeable medical doctor. She listens and discuss treatments with you including involving specialists where necessary. She also never rush you out of her office like many others and that's why sometime she will run behind her schedules but that's fine I do not mind it. I am grateful and feel so fortunate to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been Dr. Rowicka's patient for about 3 years. Sometimes she is behind schedule but most doctors are. She has helped me through a very difficult time. My husband & I recently found out we are not able to have children. She has been supportive of whatever we choose to do, whether it be IVF or adopt. There aren't many doctors out there who are as caring and helpful as Dr. Rowicka has been to me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is the worst so called doctor I have ever encountered. After waiting over an hour most times to see her.. she was judgemental, had the compassion of a rotten potatoe and simply has no buisness being a physician. Scary woman !

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I love dr. Rowicka! I used to see the male physicians at that office, but since he doesn't deliver, I switched to dr. Rowicka. She was always friendly and she answered all of my questions and concerns.She delivered my baby boy, and she was on time when I called her to let her know I was in labor,even though it was a snow storm in the middle of the night! She came to visit us in the hospital every day after delivery. We had to stay longer in the hospital because of the jaundice,but still she came to see us every day! She also called me at home almost every third day to see how the baby is doing jaundice wise. She is always friendly for appts and very helpful. Takes her time to explain the situation! The only negative is a little bit of waiting before the appt, but I am sure she is just taking good care of her patients. She is now my and my sons family doctor and I am very happy with her and her knowledge and performance overall.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I went to see Dr. Rowicka for my yearly pap. This was my first time seeign thsi doctor as I normally see the male physician at the clinic. She didn't make eye contact with me, and didn't greet me very friendly at all for it being the first meeting with a patient.She told me to undress and did not leave the room, the place where I had to leave my clothes was on the opposite side from the bed and she offered me no discretion at all. Once she was finished, she stayed in the room as well while I had to get dressed again. I also asked her to do a breast exam (which her nurse offered I should have done) and she was very reluctant. She stated that she only performs those on women over 40 and I felt as though I had to convince her to do it.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Just want to say It's very bad staff working there very poor clients service. In the beginning receptionist booked appointment 10 days ahead but when I came to the office they told me Dr Rowicka doesn't accept new patients. Question is why he didn't tell anything about it before making appointment. I just spend my time for waiting and getting there it's very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

this is the dr that delivered my son. she tried to tell me that because i was so young that i wouldn't know if i was actually having contractions. she was late for the delivery of my son tried to get me to push in between contractions and cut me because she became nervous causing me to have numerous stiches. after my son was born she called childrens aid because she didn't think my child was growing enough...they droped my file at childrens aid after 2 weeks when they found me to be a fit parent. she pushes medication on people and miss diagnosed a tonsil desease that i had for 4 years continuing to give me the same medication each time it flared up only to discover that this was only making the problem worse

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Rowicka is the best. She is thorough, caring, and professional. She doesn't give up until she has found the problem and a treatment. Anyone who has her as a GP is lucky because she goes that extra mile for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

i have been her patient since i was very young. I find that when i go there she still looks at me like "who is this girl?" She asks me to come in to discuss things but when i get there she asks me why i am there and cant remember what has been going on with me for the past 2 years. On the other hand she is very knowledgeable. If you have questions to ask she usually knows the answer and if she does not she will go find out.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I have been going to see Dr.Rowicka for several years know and I can tell you shes seen me through some tough times and yes you have to wait for her most times but if the option was to wait for qulity over quick uncaring health care I'll wait any day. No pill pusher here.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008