Ratings for Dr. James E. Schermerhorn

I have been going to Dr. S for 31 years and he is the best doctor that I have ever been to. He is attentive and wants to know all he can about each of his clients so that they get the best care . He delivered 2 of my children and 3 of my grandchildren. Wonderful nurse and office staff that is always there to answer all questions and give help when needed. Even when he has a 1/2 house of clients you always get in fast and he always spends as much time as needed to take care of all issues.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. S is genuine and he also takes the time to listen and give sound advice. I look forward to my annual visits with him. If you are a women suffering from pelvic pain, I guarantee he will do every thing possible to find your problem. Give him a try, he may turn out to be the best Dr. you have ever had, like myself.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

He is very caring and easy to talk to. Very knowledgeble.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. S is the greatest Dr. I have ever dealt with for infertility, ob/gyn visits, and as an all round great guy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. James E. Schermerhorn's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)