Ratings for Dr. James Wolfli

Wonderfull Man ,Amazing Surgeon. I had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Wolfli & couldn't be more thrilled with my results. His bedside manner is fantastic & his post surgery care has been unbelievable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

After a bilateral breast reduction performed by Dr. Korus ended up in a hematoma in the right breast ( not her fault, just my body's reaction), Dr. Wolfli performed another surgery on me to fix it. He was very caring, kind, and professional. Dr. Wolfli made sure to address all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfli to anyone needing surgery as he did an excellent job. Thank you, Dr. Wolfli.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Wolfli is patient, and knowledgeable. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients, and has outstanding clinical skills. I was very happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Great experience with this doctor - great bedside manner, very knowledgable , takes the time to explain all the pros and cons and did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The MOST AMAZING Doctor! Changed my life and my confidence. I HIGHLY recommend him. His staff and him are fantastic! I feel so comfortable and in great hands with him. Very knowledge and the best doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Absolutely amazing. The care before n after my surgery was truly wonderful. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

What an amazing doctor so grateful to have him throughout all my surgeries!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr Wolfli has made a tremendous difference in my life with his caring, recommendations, surgery and follow up. He did a DIEP flap reconstruction in 2008, 11 years after my Stage IV original Inflammatory Breast Cancer that was treated with heavy focused radiation and chemo, and a year after my invasive ductal carcinoma that finally resulted in my mastectomy in 07. The reconstruction was a challenge due to the damage from the radiation but it has been great and so worth it! I was just up to see him the other day since radiation is the gift that keeps on giving, and am truly looking forward to the procedure that will help with this issue! Can't thank or recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. James Wolfli is an impressive and extraordinary individual and a foremost leader in his genre of reconstructive surgery. I speak from the personal experience of a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction (performed in graduated stages) in 2013/14. An outstanding doctor goes beyond the patient diagnosis and 'humanizes' the experience with the distinction of altruism, patience and graciousness . Dr. Wolfli has been a very strong, unyielding contributor to my healing process - from the day of diagnosis to the final stage of bilateral breast reconstruction. His medical expertise and comprehension are beyond the scope of excellence. He performed an incredible bilateral breast reconstruction and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Wolfli for his talent and skillful aptitude. When you have the admiration and respect of colleagues, co-workers, employees, and patients, as I have experienced in the last two years with Dr. Wolfli, it provides you the affirmation that you have chosen the right doctor. Thank you, Dr. Wolfli , for walking through this experience with me - you are an exceptional and steller asset to your profession. In the words of one of your medical colleagues - "Dr. Wolfli is just 'good' people". I wholeheartedly and unconditionally agree. (LAP)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have to say do not going to this doctor. He made a horrible job on my breast augment and am now looking for another surgeon to fix the mess that he has made of me!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012