Ratings for Dr. James Wolfli

I continue a journey of reconstructive surgery with Dr. Wolfli subsequent to a diagnosis of breast cancer in 2013. From a bilateral mastectomy in the years 2013/2014 through progressive stages of reconstructive breast surgery , we have walked through six surgeries together. Dr. Wolfli is a consummate professional. A skilled surgeon beyond expectation. He is a resource of knowledge and a continuum of support and advocacy to his patient through their healing process. Dr. Wolfli defines the dignity, compassion, and commitment to excellence that is requisite and essential to his field of medicine. Simply stated, in 'English', he is my 'favorite' doctor and surgeon. Spoken in Latin, 'in perpetuum gratus'. I am forever grateful, Dr. Wolfli. Thank you! L.A.P.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Highly skilled and knowledgeable surgeon wouldn’t let anyone else near me with a plastics issue. Can’t rate him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have had two separate surgeries now with Dr Wolfli and cannot express how grateful I am to have had him as my surgeon. He is beyond caring, considerate, and takes the time to know you as a person, not just as another job to be done. I have had surgeries performed by other doctors and Dr Wolfli is by far the best I've ever encountered. He is greatly skilled, and extremely knowledgeable. I cannot sing his praises enough!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

This doctor performed six hours of reconstructive surgery on my back and chest. This was after I had a large cancerous tumor removed. He was very helpful and caring and has a wonderful manor about him. The hospital nurses all told me how good he was in the operating theatre. I have no hesitation of recommending him to anyone. Ed McDonald

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

This Dr is truly one of a kind!!! He is very skilled and really knows his stuff. He is kind, understanding and listens to your concerns. I would recommend him totally especially if you have had cancer he will do the very best work imaginable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Wolfli to anyone but especially to breast cancer reconstruction patients! He is a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had my reconstructive breast surgery October 2016. I found Dr. Wolfli an extremely knowledgable plastic surgeon. I consider myself very privileged and lucky to have had him as my surgeon. He explains the procedure thoroughly and gives you options. Answers all questions clearly. His staff is courteous and professional. Thank you isn't enough for this amazing doctor and person. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

How do I comment on these reviews? Would luv to know more about the recent Tummy tuck review

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Wonderfull Man ,Amazing Surgeon. I had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Wolfli & couldn't be more thrilled with my results. His bedside manner is fantastic & his post surgery care has been unbelievable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

After a bilateral breast reduction performed by Dr. Korus ended up in a hematoma in the right breast ( not her fault, just my body's reaction), Dr. Wolfli performed another surgery on me to fix it. He was very caring, kind, and professional. Dr. Wolfli made sure to address all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfli to anyone needing surgery as he did an excellent job. Thank you, Dr. Wolfli.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. James Wolfli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts