Ratings for Dr. Sandra Marsetti

A very nice, and very kind doctor. Dr. Marsetti has been our family doctor now for 12 years and we have been very happy to have her look after us. We have never had any problems or concerns that were not addressed. Dr. Marsetti is an excellent, and skilled doctor. Thank you for taking great care of our family. Also, her secretary is very nice and polite, and gives you an appointment as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Sandra Marsetti is the absolute worst doctor ever. She prescribed my mother medicine that would not be able to be mixed with the medication she was currently on. Thankfully the pharmacist is intelligent and warned my mother not To take the medication. My mother went up To tell her that she needs a new prescription and Sandra marsetti wouldn't see her without an appointment even though she just left her. Disgusting. Poor excuse for a doctor she deserves her license to be revoked this was the last straw

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Sandra Marsetti is a great family doctor. She has always taken great care of me. She is a very knowledgeable, and caring doctor. I had cancer, and today i am 2 years cancer free, and Dr. Marsetti shows kindness and cares about any concerns i have. She addresses all my questions and explains everything in detail to me. It is never a problem to get an appointment, and she has excellent hours. I thank Dr. Marsetti for taking EXCELLENT care of me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Marsetti for 8 years. She has helped me through the hardest times of my life. She is knowledgeable, she explains everything, she is patient and give you advice. When every I need to see her I am mostly to get same day or next day appointment. She has gone through many receptionists, the most recent ones have been very friendly. She may be a little old school when it comes to technology but love her! Just like with any relationship in life, you build one with your doctor. I drive an hour and a half to see her, she's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My doctor retired and was given her name...I registered with her almost a year ago. The worst experience I have ever had. She is rude and unprofessional. She is cold and does not know how to talk to her patients. She will not allow her secretary to disclose if your results are in, and forces you to make an appointment to then find if they are in. If they aren't when you get there you have to reschedule...they lost my results 3 times. The previous secretary was filing them incorrectly...I had done blood work a month ago...she claims she did not get it in from the lab.. yet refused to have the lab fax it to her.. She needs to be reviewed by OMA

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Sandra Marsetti is a very caring doctor. We have been with her for 14 years now and our family has always been very happy with the care we receive. She is a professional, and always shows such care with our family. Also, we always make an appointment, and find that the wait times are good. Our family would highly recommend Dr. Marsetti for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Our family has been very happy with Dr. Sandra Marsetti. She is one of the nicest, most caring family doctors. She will always explain, and answers any questions we have with care. She has for the past 10 years taken great care of all of us, and we thank her. We have received excellent care from this outstanding medical doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was recommended by a family member. Dr. Marsetti was so kind and caring. I was a little worried, not knowing what to expect. My doctor retired and i was with him for 17 years. I am very pleased and i have received EXCELLENT care so far. This doctor is so kind, and takes her time with me. I would recommend doctor Marsetti for a family doctor. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. It takes me 45 minutes to get to her office, it is worth the drive. Also, she has a great secretary, she is very kind when you call Dr. Marsetti's Office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

After my current doctor retired, me and my sister tried Dr. Marsetti. I have never come across a medical professional who lacks any type of emphathy. Dr. Marsetti came across and unsympathetic and annoyed. Her assistant is no better and I'm in total disbelief that they do not have a fax. How in this day and age does a medical office not have a facsimile machine. At one visit, she walked out of the door and I didn't even realize that our visit was over. She never indicated the conversation was over; she simply just walked out the door. Also, I was tired of seeing all types of various notes throughout the office as in "do not visit a walk in clinic and then visit me". She honestly should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

WORSE DOCTOR EVER! DO NOT GO TO HER! COLD AND UNCARING! I recently moved to the area, my previous doctor of 23 years was excellent but too far, I thought it would be a good idea to find someone closer to home, what a mistake that was!!! I am in the process of looking for a new doctor and I'm willing to drive the distance to get away from her! I will never go back to her! I wish I would have read these reviews before!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016