Ratings for Dr. Sandra Marsetti

Dr, Sandra Marsetti is my doctor now for 2 years and 7 months. Very easy to get an appointment, Very knowledgeable, explains things in great detail. I had cancer and she is taking excellent care of me. I thank Dr. Marsetti for all her kindest.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

EXCELLENT doctor. Takes her time in explaining, very caring. Dr. Marsetti is our new family doctor now for 2 years plus. We are thankful for finding a doctor who shows such care in her patients. Also, this doctor is very professional and the wait times are good, we can get an appointment with no problem.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Sandra Marsetti is my family doctor. She is a great family doctor. The wait times are great...i never had a problem getting an appointment. She always takes care in explaining everything. I would recommend this doctor. Also, her secretary is so kind, and caring.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very unprofessional and simply does not care for her patients, and is also extremely rude. She rolled her eyes at me, and just simply was not listening to a word that I was trying to tell her. Within the first minute of being there, I wanted to leave because it was as if she was belittling me. Cares more about billing people than actually attending to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The secretary is a joke, rude and unprofessional. Rolls her eyes more than she breathes. You can’t get through the phone line to book an appointment, you walk in and then are refused an appointment. Wait time is horrible and the appointments themselves take under 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

As you can see from the mixed reviews this Dr. is hot one day and cold others. My husband and I have been seeing her for over 10 years and are now looking for a new Dr. as our sons are getting to big for the paediatrician and we do not want them seeing Dr. Marsetti. She mUst be horrible to work for as she can’t keep the same receptionist for more than 6 months. Prehistoric office with no fax and her gowns cover you about as good as a tea towel. She can be super abrupt, rude and often makes me feel stupid when I ask any questions. You can’t even get through on the phone to make an appointment. I am so done with this poor excuse of a Dr. GOODBYE!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

A very nice, and very kind doctor. Dr. Marsetti has been our family doctor now for 12 years and we have been very happy to have her look after us. We have never had any problems or concerns that were not addressed. Dr. Marsetti is an excellent, and skilled doctor. Thank you for taking great care of our family. Also, her secretary is very nice and polite, and gives you an appointment as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Sandra Marsetti is the absolute worst doctor ever. She prescribed my mother medicine that would not be able to be mixed with the medication she was currently on. Thankfully the pharmacist is intelligent and warned my mother not To take the medication. My mother went up To tell her that she needs a new prescription and Sandra marsetti wouldn't see her without an appointment even though she just left her. Disgusting. Poor excuse for a doctor she deserves her license to be revoked this was the last straw

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Sandra Marsetti is a great family doctor. She has always taken great care of me. She is a very knowledgeable, and caring doctor. I had cancer, and today i am 2 years cancer free, and Dr. Marsetti shows kindness and cares about any concerns i have. She addresses all my questions and explains everything in detail to me. It is never a problem to get an appointment, and she has excellent hours. I thank Dr. Marsetti for taking EXCELLENT care of me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Marsetti for 8 years. She has helped me through the hardest times of my life. She is knowledgeable, she explains everything, she is patient and give you advice. When every I need to see her I am mostly to get same day or next day appointment. She has gone through many receptionists, the most recent ones have been very friendly. She may be a little old school when it comes to technology but love her! Just like with any relationship in life, you build one with your doctor. I drive an hour and a half to see her, she's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017