Ratings for Dr. B. Moore

Dr Moore has been my doctors for 32 years I'm 33 an she is now my daughters Doctor. Over the years yes she has cancelled, yes it's hard to get an appointment an yes her staff does tell you to go to walk in clinics but have you ever thought doctor Moore knows her patients so well that some issues aren't as important as we think they are Whenever I have had a serious problem which in my 33 year hasn't been to many she has been the best doctor she could be. The 9 appointments my 9 month d daughter has had she has never cancelled it was easy to get an appointment an she was very good with her. My whole family goes to her an yes some aren't to happy lately but she is a little older an she probably needs to retire cause if you do the math she's has been working for at least 32 years that I know of. Next time anyone has an appointment maybe bring it up that you haven't been to happy with the service she is providing we all go to work some days not really wanting to be there !!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Moore is a poor family physician whose breadth and depth of knowledge are subpar. She lacks creativity (which is often required when managing complex yet poorly understood conditions) and rigidly adheres to clinical practice guidelines, many of which are out of sync with current evidence. In addition, she has prescribed medications to family members on multiple occasions without so much as a peep about potential side effects. The fact that she comes across as uncaring is the nail in the coffin. Do yourself a favour and seek care elsewhere!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I FIRED Dr. Moore because she is chronically late, unavailable and I had more of a relationship with walk in clinic doctors than I did with my own. Dr. Moore needs to decide if she wants to be a practicing physician and then.. DO SO. Doctors can't work part time with a full time patient list. Yes, her staff are rude but look at what they have to deal with most of the time ~ a doctor who is rarely available and patients who are frustrated by both this AND long wait times when the doctor does choose to come in.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Very difficult to get an appointment. Often cancels appointments on the same day. Calls in my prescriptions with out seeing me. Receptionist told me to go to a walk in clinic to get my prescription renewed after an appointment was cancelled and pharmacist wouldn't renew.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Moore is a fantastic Doctor...helpful, friendly and knowledgable and takes the appropriate time and care with you. However, the wait to get an appointment and then the wait time in the office are ridiculous!! Speed things up!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

My husband and I have been going to Dr.Moore for aproximatley 18 years, We have found her to be attentive, professional and very caring. I trust her judgement completely. We travel from Brampton to Burlington as we feel fortunate to have such an experienced and skilled family physician.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

I have been with Dr Moore for 25 years, since I was a kid, she may not always be punctual but I find her to be a FANTASTIC listener, and she is very aggressive with tests to get to the answer! But I agree with the receptionists they are horribly rude at times!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

We mustn't be talking about the same Dr. Moore....or can we!! Unbelievable...I agree with the negative comments..they tell it like it really is...oh, loyal supporters!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Moore is very knowledgable and is a well trained and practised doctor. HOWEVER! I find myself becoming more and more familar with the clinic doctors as that's where i'm always told to go, which in the end they tell you to go see your family doctor. I've been going to dr. moore's office since i was a kid and their staff is really nice, they try their best; i cant imagine it being easy working for someone who's always on vacation, and works half days. But getting an appointment with Dr Moore is harder than winning the lottery. I understand she is busy, but i find she rushes you and doesnt necessarily listen to what you're telling her. She was a much better doctor when i was a kid, i think she's taken too much on her plate... But i'll never deny that she's one smart cookie. just a little more empathy listening and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Moore for over 25 years and find her care and concern for her patients lacking. Yes she always keeps me waiting usually 45 minutes and never once has she acknowledged it with an apology! I feel as if she is rushing me as she is always saying..uha,uha,uha does she hear me at all?? The girls who are at the front desk seem cold and uncaring something you don't need when dealing with death and illness. Kind words and a smile go a long way. I have come away from many appointments feeling so all alone . She has been very good to refer me to other doctors who have been able to help me considerably. Cancellations too numerous to mention. I wish I could have another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008