Ratings for Dr. Nabil Namis

He's a butcher. Don't go to him. My dearest friend who is a lovely women was traumatized by this man.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Punctuality is terrible-- expect a two hour wait, minimum. But, once you're actually in the room, he will take his time to answer all of your questions and never push you out quickly. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Worst doctor. DO NOT GO TO HIM. You are better off driving to another city before going to this guy. If you care for yourself or your loved ones, than avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Cupped my face without warning and made me feel super uncomfortable. I still think I should report him, but I likely won't.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have read that Dr namis came to furlough not in 1998 not true he delivered my daughter in 1990 and came here from Richmond hill

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Namis is amazing. While, he can be gruff he's a big softie. He is knowledgable and cares about your concerns. I was very nervous about some of the symptoms and he took extra care to let me know that he was going to check everything and assured me that everything would be with the greatest of care. He got me an appointment within 24 hrs because he knew I felt things were urgent. He's very knowledgable and a really caring man.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He yelled at me when I asked him for information on a procedure that he said I needed. He's always late. His office is always dirty. The smell in the rooms make me sick. He makes me nervous, he's rude, and I don't trust him doing any procedure or surgery on me. Never going back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I gave birth two years ago. I had an eventful pregnancy. He was generous, kind and he listened to me and to my husband's concerns. He scheduled me for a needed C-section. until then everything was fine. in the surgery he had a dirty shirt he was in rush and his staff notified him that his surgery shirt had jam or some red syrup on him. he changed it and he said he had to eat before surgery coz he felt dizzy. during the surgery I had nooo clue what was going on. I had a healthy boy we celebrated and everything. a year after I moved from Guelph and I got pregnant. My pregnancy was ectopic and it broke my heart. Then in the summer I travelled to my home country where I found out that I was also pregnant and it was as well ectopic. I needed a tube removal. thankfully my dr was a professional smart person. he told me that I was fine and ready to make babies but he asked me a question that reminded me of my C-section. He said: who was the dr who performed your C-section. I said he is a dr. from Canada and he smiled and said ok. He made me feel that it was because of my c section that was done unprofessionally that I had an ectopic. to this day, almost three years after my C-section I dunno what is my problem and I pray that my second tube is not damaged as the first one. I dunno if he screwed me up but I don't feel good about him any more.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

After years of being passed from.doctor to doctor being in pain and going thru 5 miscarriges Dr. Namis has bed the only doctor to listen to me and get me the treatment i need. Referred me to the a soft Clinic and did everything he could for 4 years to help us get pregnant . We did mot succeed but he was very supportive and caring as well as a great surgeon in my much needed hysterectomy. Yes the wait time is long but I'll wait for him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have a new born, and have had multiple appointments in which I have waited minimum 2-3 hours for my appointment. He was very judgemental and rude, and also yelled at me during an appointment for a decision made by a doctor that I was not in control of. I will NOT be returning to this doctor. If you have at least four hours of your day to waste with a newborn and you want to be disrespected by your doctor, this is the place to come.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015