You may also like

He yelled at me when I asked him for information on a procedure that he said I needed. He's always late. His office is always dirty. The smell in the rooms make me sick. He makes me nervous, he's rude, and I don't trust him doing any procedure or surgery on me. Never going back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I gave birth two years ago. I had an eventful pregnancy. He was generous, kind and he listened to me and to my husband's concerns. He scheduled me for a needed C-section. until then everything was fine. in the surgery he had a dirty shirt he was in rush and his staff notified him that his surgery shirt had jam or some red syrup on him. he changed it and he said he had to eat before surgery coz he felt dizzy. during the surgery I had nooo clue what was going on. I had a healthy boy we celebrated and everything. a year after I moved from Guelph and I got pregnant. My pregnancy was ectopic and it broke my heart. Then in the summer I travelled to my home country where I found out that I was also pregnant and it was as well ectopic. I needed a tube removal. thankfully my dr was a professional smart person. he told me that I was fine and ready to make babies but he asked me a question that reminded me of my C-section. He said: who was the dr who performed your C-section. I said he is a dr. from Canada and he smiled and said ok. He made me feel that it was because of my c section that was done unprofessionally that I had an ectopic. to this day, almost three years after my C-section I dunno what is my problem and I pray that my second tube is not damaged as the first one. I dunno if he screwed me up but I don't feel good about him any more.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

After years of being passed from.doctor to doctor being in pain and going thru 5 miscarriges Dr. Namis has bed the only doctor to listen to me and get me the treatment i need. Referred me to the a soft Clinic and did everything he could for 4 years to help us get pregnant . We did mot succeed but he was very supportive and caring as well as a great surgeon in my much needed hysterectomy. Yes the wait time is long but I'll wait for him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have a new born, and have had multiple appointments in which I have waited minimum 2-3 hours for my appointment. He was very judgemental and rude, and also yelled at me during an appointment for a decision made by a doctor that I was not in control of. I will NOT be returning to this doctor. If you have at least four hours of your day to waste with a newborn and you want to be disrespected by your doctor, this is the place to come.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Long disrespectful waits. For a 9am appt he'll walk in the office at 10:45. Nice guy. Average skill/knowledge. More caring than most. The waits will drive anyone crazy though.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

He delivered both my children via csection. And really took care of me during my second pregnancy! He even called to see how I was doing while he was on vacation!! He's truly one amazing Dr!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Namis was incredibly helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, warm and reassuring. He was also very thorough and explained my daughter's rest results with depth and clarity.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had a complete hysterectomy done by Dr. Namis about 17 years ago, at least I thought it was complete until I recently had an ultra sound done for another issue and it indicates I still have one ovary I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Namis is by far THEE BEST doctor out there. He saved my life...and has guided me thru many of my problems taking great care of me. If it wasnt for him and fixing problems for what Dr newell did to me i wouldnt be here today!!! I would never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have had never seen Dr.Namis prior to these past weeks. My doctor thought I had a molar pregnancy so referred me to Dr.Namis, thankfully it was only a failed pregnancy and not a molar. So he prescribed me Misoprostol which from what I read will thin my cervix and cause me to bleed. All dr namis told me was insert 4 pills (prescription) vaginally and then in 24 hours take the other 4 orally and then go to my ultra sound 10 days later to make sure everything was gone. What he failed to tell me was I would bleed profusely and to be at the hospital when I take the meds because I won't be able to stop bleeding and will cause me to faint... Twice!! Bleeding started at 7 am and by 10 am I had soaked through 9 over night pads... Passed I don't know how many blood clots. But I ended up having an emergency d&c. Needless to say I would never go near him ever again!!! Stay away from him. Read up on him before you decided!! Good luck if anyone has to see him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Nabil Namis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He yelled at me when I asked him for information on a procedure that he said I needed. He's always late. His office is always dirty. The smell in the rooms make..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I gave birth two years ago. I had an eventful pregnancy. He was generous, kind and he listened to me and to my husband's concerns. He scheduled me for a needed ..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "After years of being passed from.doctor to doctor being in pain and going thru 5 miscarriges Dr. Namis has bed the only doctor to listen to me and get me the tr..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a new born, and have had multiple appointments in which I have waited minimum 2-3 hours for my appointment. He was very judgemental and rude, and also ye..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Long disrespectful waits. For a 9am appt he'll walk in the office at 10:45. Nice guy. Average skill/knowledge. More caring than most. The waits will drive anyon..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He delivered both my children via csection. And really took care of me during my second pregnancy! He even called to see how I was doing while he was on vacatio..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Namis was incredibly helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, warm and reassuring. He was also very thorough and explained my daughter's rest results with depth ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a complete hysterectomy done by Dr. Namis about 17 years ago, at least I thought it was complete until I recently had an ultra sound done for another iss..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Namis is by far THEE BEST doctor out there. He saved my life...and has guided me thru many of my problems taking great care of me. If it wasnt for him and f..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have had never seen Dr.Namis prior to these past weeks. My doctor thought I had a molar pregnancy so referred me to Dr.Namis, thankfully it was only a failed ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor with a equally bad bedside manner. He performed a botched DNC which left me in excessive pain and eventually I had to get a hystorectomy"

March 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think this must be the worst OB-GYN ever to exist he shouldn't be allowed near a pregnant woman ever !!! My actual OB was Dr.Elliot who I love but if she's aw..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Namis is the best gynecologist I have ever been to but unfortunately it takes forever in the waiting room. But, I understand when he is needed over at the ho..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Every time I take my mother- in- law to see him there is a wait of at least 2 hours. If I made someone wait that long for an appointment I would be out of busin..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "As caring and as knowledge as he is, nothing excuses the horrible wait time. I would rather have my appointment booked a week away then be told to come in the n..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He is such a kindhearted doctor. I believe he is one of few remaining doctors in this city that truly cares about his patients."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Namis for nearly a year now, and he seems to be a very caring man who tries his best to make you as comfortable as possible. I'll confi..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The only good thing about Dr.Namis is that he diagnosed my Endo after Dr.Rafla kept saying it was all in my head and I am thankful about the fact he caught my E..."

September 24, 2014