Ratings for Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Excellent doctor talks from his heart has helped me thru many problems with my son and boyfriends has great sense of hunour very intelligent concerned about ny cancer. The best in montreal..he drives himself to exhaustion has even called the house. We cannot ask for a greater person to help us out

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Terrible Doctor. He should not be allowed to practice. He made me worse off than I ever was before I met him. I strongly discourage people to avoid him. He is absolutely no good.

Submitted February 2, 2017

Il ma tellement aidé il est très professionnel et un vrai expert pour regler vos probleme mentaux !! Merci milles fois !!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent spécialiste,, psychiatre. Il est à l'écoute de son patient tout en analysant ses états mentaux. Il m' a aidé de ressortir d'une dépression profonde. Et je lui suis reconnaissant.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Since 2008 I started to see him because of depression due to cancer and at her illness. HE has been so encouraging and understanding. I contenued seeing him though all these years .I have lots of family problems also so many different types of diseases such as Fibromaylgia which causes lots of pain phisiclly and emotionally. I'm very happy to have him as my Dr , he's very kind a good listener. I went to see him yesterday with more problems. He listened to me and gave me very good advice. He is very professional

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Je suis sa patiente depuis environ 2012. Contrairement à bien d'autres, il m'a écoutée et conséquement j'ai reçu un diagnostique qui a du sens et les soins dont j'avais besoin. Ayant navigué le système de santé mentale pendant de nombreuses années, je peux dire avec certitude que c'est un excellent psychiatre.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Un tres bon docteur. Je suis son patient dupuis 9 ans. Sans Dr Korpassy je ne serais pas ici aujourd'hui.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

this man is amazing! he saved my life literally my boyfriend was going through a hard time and he is beside the both of us every step of the way even if it's just evening phone calls he cares so much anyone is lucky to have a conversation with him. ********

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Tres Bon Docteur Ma Docteur pour 9 ans Il sauvais ma vie

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Korpassy since spring 2015. From the outset, Dr. Korpassy embraced me & my illness with caring, open arms. He has been so understanding, encouraging & compassionate towards me & he shows tremendous dedication in doing whatever he can towards making me feel better. He is very knowledgeable & professional. I am extremely grateful & blessed to have Dr. Korpassy helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016