Ratings for Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Since 2008 I started to see him because of depression due to cancer and at her illness. HE has been so encouraging and understanding. I contenued seeing him though all these years .I have lots of family problems also so many different types of diseases such as Fibromaylgia which causes lots of pain phisiclly and emotionally. I'm very happy to have him as my Dr , he's very kind a good listener. I went to see him yesterday with more problems. He listened to me and gave me very good advice. He is very professional

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Je suis sa patiente depuis environ 2012. Contrairement à bien d'autres, il m'a écoutée et conséquement j'ai reçu un diagnostique qui a du sens et les soins dont j'avais besoin. Ayant navigué le système de santé mentale pendant de nombreuses années, je peux dire avec certitude que c'est un excellent psychiatre.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Un tres bon docteur. Je suis son patient dupuis 9 ans. Sans Dr Korpassy je ne serais pas ici aujourd'hui.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

this man is amazing! he saved my life literally my boyfriend was going through a hard time and he is beside the both of us every step of the way even if it's just evening phone calls he cares so much anyone is lucky to have a conversation with him. ********

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Tres Bon Docteur Ma Docteur pour 9 ans Il sauvais ma vie

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Korpassy since spring 2015. From the outset, Dr. Korpassy embraced me & my illness with caring, open arms. He has been so understanding, encouraging & compassionate towards me & he shows tremendous dedication in doing whatever he can towards making me feel better. He is very knowledgeable & professional. I am extremely grateful & blessed to have Dr. Korpassy helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I've been going to him for a long time!!Hes a good doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I first came to see Dr. Korpassy in early 2000 when I was working as a Correctional Officer. He helped me out through a very difficult period of my life where I was battling depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. A lot of time has gone by since then and I have to credit Dr. Korpassy with helping me to move on to a better life over the last 12 years. I recently needed to see Dr. Korpassy again, over a decade later and I was amazed that he still remembered me from early 2000. Although, the circumstances of my situation are somewhat different now, this is the second time that Dr.Korpassy has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I have never met a more dedicated, caring, compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and professional doctor in my life. He truly wants to help people and it is clear to me that he has a passion for what he does. I am truly grateful to Dr. Korpassy for helping me and I highly recommend him - he changed my life and he can do the same for you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Hello , can someone tell me where Dr korpassy is located or a phone number ? Thank you

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I was severely depressed for 8 yrs I just slept all day and night ,I lost all HOPE that there is know cure for,I had no life I was asking GOD to give me CANCER to die from this illness DEPRESSION And one day I meet the miracle DOCTRO CALLED DR. ANDREAS KORPASSY I went to see the BEST A MAZING AND COMPASSIONAT PSYCHIATRIST IN THE HOLE WIDE WORLD,HE IS DEVOTED ,AND PASSIONATE WITH HIS WORK AND FOR HIS PATIENCE HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCE WITH HIS FIELD OF WORKHE IS IN,HE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING HE WILL ALWAYS GO THAT EXTRA MILE FOR HIS PATIENCE.DR. ANDREAS KORPASSY MADE A BIG DIFFERERS IN MY LIFE WHEN I HAD LOST ALL MY HOPES FOR A CURE. HE GAVE ME BACK A NEW LIFE. AND I LOVE HIM FOR THE HELP HE GAVE ME MY NEW WONDERFUL LIFE I WILL NEVERE FOR GET DR.ANDREAS KORPASST. 😘😘

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016