Dr. Andreas Korpassy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andreas Korpassy

Having been psychologically, sexually and physically abused throughout my life by various people, I thought at 47 I had put it all behind me until one day, it all came crashing down on me and I became severely depressed/suicidal. Thought I was going to die when I had my first panic/anxiety attack driving home from work on highway. It was all downhill from there. No motivation..no care in the world..constant crying..no life-just existing. The simple task of getting up to "pee" was a hurdle. Dr.Korpassy was my only life line. Thank God my husband took me (dragged me) to the appointment otherwise I wouldn't of left my bed. Dr.Korpassy is patient, compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding. I'm still in the 'process' of trying to reclaim my identity and my life. But after a few months now and medications (be patient) I can see a shift towards a possible peace of mind. As many here have stipulated, Dr.Korpassy has been a God sent to me and my family is very grateful to finally see a smile on my face. Allow me add that his staff are just as equally compassionate and endearing. I owe them my life ! If it weren't for them, I wouldn't of never have had this opportunity. Thank you C and A.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

despite my bf refusing to continue to seek help for hia bipolar disorder , the few months we had with Korpassy was amazing he never gave up and even would call on weekends to check in. he is amaziiiing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Once again I am here to sing Dr. Korpassy's praises. He has been my Doctor for almost ten years now and has indeed saved me from a bad place. He is knowledgeable, kind and is willing to go the extra mile in order to make sure his patients are well taken care of. I DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone looking for a great psychiatrist. I will continue to be his patient as long as he remains in the industry. I respect this man very much. His staff is more helpful than any staff I have encountered as well as they are very sympathetic to his patients' needs. SHINING example of a GREAT Doctor!! Continue the great work Dr. Korpassy!! Thank you for your help!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Please, would somebody be able to tell me how to get an appt to this amazing dr.? There are 15 years since i am tring all kinds of ssri and nothing work. I am desperate. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I’m the husband... I have to publicly thank Dr Korpassy. I was misdiagnosed at 17 years of age, then spent the rest of my life on a musical chair of S.S.R.I.’s. I tried so hard to get a second and third opinion by judgemental doctors. I hated, and I mean f’ing hated life. Every day was mentally anguishing. By some miracle I managed to hang in there until I turned 40. Now, I feel mostly great, I am clear headed, and actually look forward to the next day, despite circumstances not being the greatest. My wife is happy, so a lot of others are happy. I know I was difficult to be around. I just could not function normally. Many before have left me because of my unbearableness. I couldn’t even stand myself. Thank you Dr Korpassy! This is what life “should” be like. I lost confidence in the mental health system altogether, and the pharmaceutical industry. If you aren’t well mentally forget about your GP, the CLSCs, most of Douglas. You will waste your time and may end up dead. I can’t speak for all psychiatrists, but this one is a sure thing :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This man just saved my husband life ans our couple and family!! Because of his great knowledge, patience and understanding we are seeing the light. For 20 years my husband suffered and was never heard. Dr Korpassy took the time to hear him out. Every day is getting better! Thank you so much!!! I can’t thank you enough! He is the best psychiatrist I ever met.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I am a survivor today because of Dr Korpassy. He has oversee my health for over 14 years. I have seen 3 others, he is the best

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Saved my life. Took the needed time which is why the punctuality rating is overall lower. Wish people would understand.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Wonderful doctor. I am so grateful for this man. He has worked so hard to help me. I have been his patient for 7 years or so. He treated me for severe anxiety, insomnia and depression. I became much better under his care and I successfully stopped abusing drugs and alcohol. Hi didn't give up trying different treatment plans until I felt better. He was so thorough. Today my anxiety is manageable, I am no longer having panic attacks or freezing up and shaking uncontrollably. I am no longer depressed and I sleep like a bear. Jan 29, 2017 I was diagnosed with TMJ, after having been misdiagnosed with an ear infection twice. My pain was incredible, unbearable, insane. It would not let up. I was awaking in complete agony. There were days I was physically sick I hurt so much. My family doctor prescribed a couple of kinds of meds after a scan. My dentist built me a mouth guard and prescribed meds. I was sent to an Oral Surgeon. I was sent to an ENT Specialist. None of these professionals were of any help. Either the meds prescribed did not help or made me feel worse. I went to see Dr Korpassy to unload. I was so frustrated, in complete agony and not sleeping, pain kept me awake. Di Korpassy solved my sleep issue immediately. 1-2 Serequel, I sleep well now. Dr Korpassy researched and studied my condition. He printed out loads of information. He spoke often to the clinic pharmacist. He tried a few meds and followed me with weekly appts. Today I have pain that is 90% better thanks to the patience, committment and heart of this man. You are blessed if you are his patient! Secretaries are busy but very kind, accomadating and helpful too. Angela M.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Awesome Doctor! however very hard to get a hold of the secretary to take appointment.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Andreas Korpassy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MAMSI