Ratings for Dr. Andreas Korpassy

I first came to see Dr. Korpassy in early 2000 when I was working as a Correctional Officer. He helped me out through a very difficult period of my life where I was battling depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. A lot of time has gone by since then and I have to credit Dr. Korpassy with helping me to move on to a better life over the last 12 years. I recently needed to see Dr. Korpassy again, over a decade later and I was amazed that he still remembered me from early 2000. Although, the circumstances of my situation are somewhat different now, this is the second time that Dr.Korpassy has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I have never met a more dedicated, caring, compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and professional doctor in my life. He truly wants to help people and it is clear to me that he has a passion for what he does. I am truly grateful to Dr. Korpassy for helping me and I highly recommend him - he changed my life and he can do the same for you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Hello , can someone tell me where Dr korpassy is located or a phone number ? Thank you

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I was severely depressed for 8 yrs I just slept all day and night ,I lost all HOPE that there is know cure for,I had no life I was asking GOD to give me CANCER to die from this illness DEPRESSION And one day I meet the miracle DOCTRO CALLED DR. ANDREAS KORPASSY I went to see the BEST A MAZING AND COMPASSIONAT PSYCHIATRIST IN THE HOLE WIDE WORLD,HE IS DEVOTED ,AND PASSIONATE WITH HIS WORK AND FOR HIS PATIENCE HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCE WITH HIS FIELD OF WORKHE IS IN,HE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING HE WILL ALWAYS GO THAT EXTRA MILE FOR HIS PATIENCE.DR. ANDREAS KORPASSY MADE A BIG DIFFERERS IN MY LIFE WHEN I HAD LOST ALL MY HOPES FOR A CURE. HE GAVE ME BACK A NEW LIFE. AND I LOVE HIM FOR THE HELP HE GAVE ME MY NEW WONDERFUL LIFE I WILL NEVERE FOR GET DR.ANDREAS KORPASST. 😘😘

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

The greatest shrink in montreal saved my sons life.very caring respectful.good humour non stop worker.open door politics.cam deal with any situation and make iy better

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

How can we get in touch with this doctor? Thank you very much

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr..Korpassy has been looking after my mother for over 5 years .truly a great man he listen to his patiences with his years of experience my mother is recovering from years of depression ..i find he carefuly custom tailors his expertise to find long lasting solutions for people who softer from mental illness ...My mother for years was non animated wanting to sleep most of the day ..Finally with the careful following of Dr korpassy ...is putting her make up dancing singing going to the market ..So there is hope for people who suffer from mental disorder but you need to be in the right hands ..I highly recommend he is a excellent psychiatrist who truly cares about his patients without Dr.korpassy my mother wouldn't have have recovered so quickly ...thank you so much Andras ....best wishes :)!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

There are no words to truly describe the qualities of Dr. Korpassy. He is more than just a psychiatrist. He is a life saver. He has always been there for me in my most complicated and darkest times. Having traits of OCD, GAD, BP2 with mixed features, and ADHD, Dr. Korpassy took rigorous efforts to fully investigate my case with great diligence and care. He is extremely knowledgeable in his domain, and takes great lengths to pinpoint correct diagnosis and avoid misleading ones that have been diagnosed by previous doctors. He is very cautious with treatment and constantly incorporates cognitive-behavioral therapy into his sessions in order to investigate psychological precursors to the symptoms at hand. This has been essential to uncover true psychological sources behind my symptoms, rather than being robotically medicated for simply responding to diagnostic criteria. He also encouraged me to seek psychological aid as well. Dr. Korpassy takes a very simplistic and realistic approach, turning complicated issues into ones that could be understood and that are clear, while maintaining a meticulous sense of reasoning in his diagnosis and plan of treatment. Overall, if it weren't for Dr. Korpassy, I would've never been able to acquire this sense of understanding of myself and the concept of social behaviors around me. With these skills that I have developed, along with treatment, my symptoms have radically decreased. I highly doubt that there are many psychiatrists that are as passionate, devoted and skilled as Dr. Korpassy. As I continue to see him on a regular basis, I am inspired to pursue my medical studies in psychiatry.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Lamotrigine and Abilify have done it for me. Doctor Korpassy is , for me, the man. He' s been there and seen it all. G.Lemay

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Korpassy est le médecin dans le vrais sens du mot. Il n’applique pas seulement une médication, mais il soigne le patient tout en tenant compte de sa personne et de sa personnalité unique. Si on ne l’aurait pas connu, on n’avait pas la chance de voir notre fils guéri, c’est-à-dire sur la bonne voie de sa guérison. Montréal Children Hospital l’aurait pu gâcher a vie, car les médecins de là-bas n’ont pas le ‘’temps’’ de s’appliquer à chaque enfant. Je recommanderais Dr. Korpassy à tout le monde en besoin, car il est un vrai spécialiste, une personne très intelligente et empathique, et en outre, un médecin très bien informé.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Je suis un ingénieur de profession, et j’ai été réfère au Dr Korpassi suite a un problème de comportement bipolaire et de dépression, il y a plusieurs années. Je ne voulais pas accepter ma condition sous aucun prétexte ; j’ai essaye diverses approches et tenter plusieurs médicaments sans succès. J’étais consterné et a bout de ressources ainsi que dans un état meurtrit et dépressif lorsque le Dr Korpassi a su me relever de mon état et me faire comprendre progressivement ma situation malgré mon refus total d’accepter initialement, et là où plusieurs docteurs et psychiatres ont échoués auparavant. Je suis extrêmement reconnaissant d’avoir rencontre cet homme sensible et compréhensible, d’une grande expertise et professionnalisme. J’ai toujours apprécié particulièrement son geste de mettre la main sur mon épaule après chaque séance, qui a lui seul s’est avérer un grand encouragement.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015